RitzCamera.com Reviews

01/26/2015
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 869 reviews.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

Easy to online sale
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Great prices. Quality products. Easy process. Good job.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Great experience great price, easy shopping and friends interface. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I have used Ritz Camera's stores for years and never have had a problem
  • Dec 29, 2014
    RitzCamera.com had more options & variety on camera accessories. While searching for camera lens filters on other websites, I came across RitzCamera.com and found more for a better price.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    good price on nikon 50mm prime lens.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Great experience. Will definitely return.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Pleased with the overall experience. Very good customer service; online chat experience. Good selection as well as very competitive pricing.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    Hard to contact. At this point in time have not been able to contact Ritz by phone, email, or online.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great first experience!
    Dec 29, 2014
    Outstanding in all respects.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Fast and easy
    Dec 28, 2014
    I ordered a camera in time to be delivered for Christmas. It is December 28th and i still have not received the camera or have had no communication from Ritz on when I will.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Outstanding website and great prices. Hopefully everything shows up as advertised.
    awesome experience
    Dec 28, 2014
    great purchase all the way around thnks again
    Dec 28, 2014
    This was purchased as a Christmas gift on December 18. It was over $600 so we were able to choose free expedited 2 day delivery. A shipping label was not created until dec. 21. It did not come in until dec. 26. I took the email with tracking info to 2 different post offices and was told that a label was created and probably left sitting in the warehouse. I called from Monday thru Wednesday and could never get thru. I emailed, got one reply, and never got a reply to my last email. I called a store that's about 2 hours from me and the lady tried to help but explained that she had nothing to do with internet orders. We chose Ritz because we had good luck in the last but we will not use them again. Our big Christmas present came after Christmas and I wanted it to makes pictures with my aging parents on Christmas Eve. I'm very disappointed in the customer support system via phone. It's impossible to get someone. I was on hold for hours each day and no one ever answered.
    Dec 28, 2014
    I was worried i wouldnt receive by Christmas. You sent 2 day Ups and didnt even charge me. Thank you so much for the excellent customer service. I received on Cbristmas Eve and my daughter was very happy. Thank you so much!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    I was very disappointed by the shipping of this product. The website said "In stock- Ships within 24 hours." My products did not ship until 5 days later! I even paid extra for 2-day shipping to receive it before I traveled for Christmas. Because of this, I had to arrange with UPS to pick up the package at their facility because I needed it before I left. The website should not advertise a shipping time if it can't be met. I also received an email saying my product shipped, but the tracking number wasn't working. After speaking to Ritz customer service, I learned that it actually wouldn't be shipped for another day. Emails should not be sent saying your order has shipped until the day it actually ships. I will not be recommending Ritz in the future as many of the products can be purchased elsewhere.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    The Kenz didnt work could not get it to focus
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    At first I didn't receive a notification that the item was on back order, but after an inquiry I was advised that the item would be received shortly and my shipping was upgraded at no extra charge so I still received my order before Christmas.