RitzCamera.com Reviews

RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 43 reviews.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Sep 24, 2015
    good, except on the last checkout screen, order confirmation, the product description was not in the cart, but the total money amount was correct
  • Sep 22, 2015
    it was a overall ok experiance im hoping that i get my items and am pleased, will follow up
  • Sep 22, 2015
    The only issue I had was trying to gift my gift card into the system. Not very intuitive
  • Sep 18, 2015
    I was looking for some Sony batteries, but did not find the ones I needed.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    Great site, easy to navigate. Impressive selection of merchandise.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Registered and had to resubmit all billing and mailing info each time I edited. Ridiculous waste of time. Used your "chat' box/icon and never heard back.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Wonderful, easy website.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Item I wanted was easy to find and at a reasonable price.
    Sep 17, 2015
    Item was exactly what I needed and delivery was on time.
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Sep 15, 2015
    No problems As described and on time
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Sep 12, 2015
    I found the Web site very easy to get around, and the product is better than the one I had.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Pricing was unmatched by competitors.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Called to confirm stock and delivery. The phone was answered quickly and and the information supplied promptly and courteously.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    fast and easy ordering! :D
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Sep 25, 2015
    Ordered this scan disc for vacation, did not check before we left, on vacation 1st day wham, camera does not support scan disc. Very disappointed. Tried to return the day we returned and received email confirming that we only had ten days to return. Was on vacation for 10 days. Have been Ritz customer for many years, not anymore. Will buy from someone who is willing to work with the customer with better customer service. So sad.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great shopping experience , just wish they still had a box store in my town!
    Sep 3, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Overall experience was great especially checkout; it is very easy and convenient (I used Paypal)
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    No directions came with product. Not positive on lens to use for macro shots. Need customer support to contact me at jsmauney1876@comcast.net or 404-234-9829.