RitzCamera.com Reviews

07/27/2015
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 98 reviews.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Jul 5, 2015
    So far so good. Have to see how promptly the goods are delivered.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Discounted prices are the most attractive
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Ritz camera has wonderful employee that helped me 3x over the phone. He is informative. Thanks
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great so far!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    It is one of my favorite camera shops.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Best deal I could find. (Even better than Amazon.)
  • Jun 24, 2015
    FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR EASILY AND THE PRICE WAS BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. YOUR ENTIRE ORDERING PROCESS WAS SIMPLE AND QUICK. WILL REMEMBR THIS PURCHASING EXPERENCE. THANK YOU !
    Jul 5, 2015
    Received notification that the product was discontinued after I waited about a week for delivery. Your web site stated that you had the product in stock prior to me ordering the item. Then I received the email informing me it was no longer available. Hopefully I will receive full credit against my credit card?
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Although I had a problem with my first order I'm overall happy with Ritz.
    Jul 4, 2015
    Despite a difficult start when I received a used camera that was supposed to be brand new, then had to wait and reorder a different model since they were out and unsure when the model I originally wanted would be back in stock. Turned out to be a positive mix-up because so far I couldn't be more pleased with the camera I ended up buying as it far surpasses my expectations. My only negative issue would be that due to the original fact that Ritz sent me the wrong item and they made me wait until they received it back before I could enter a new agreement with the company that was financing me. I feel Ritz should have offered me some sort of compensation for their mix-up as that would've been the right thing to do. As it turned out the only thing I didn't end up paying full price for was the return shipping of the of the original camera which took over 5 business day as it was UPS ground.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    It was a great experience, when I call the gentleman was very friendly and helpful. One suggestion I would make is adding the delivery date to the receipt or somewhere on the order. I showed it was a one day delivery, but it was a little confusing. I order in the morning and it didn't she until the next day. So I actually did not receive the item until the 2nd day after purchasing, when I thought I would be getting it the next day. Overall other than that a great experience.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Very glad I did it can't wait to get my stuff.
    Jun 30, 2015
  • Jun 17, 2015
    website was good just need to find out what the product and support services are like
    Jun 25, 2015
    The camera and products were fine but in shipping the packaging was beat up. Nothing was damaged but could have been
  • Jun 14, 2015
    checked the internet and it shows you have been bankrupt twice in the last 7 years.

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback! The original owners of Ritz Camera did indeed go bankrupt several years ago. The Ritz brand is back under new management and we are fully operational! You can visit us at www.ritzcamera.com. Best Regards, ... Read full response »
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Talked to a salesperson in the SLC store and they were very professional and helpful.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    When you place an order online, you expect to receive an acknowledgement email. This was not the case and it was very troubling.

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback! The confirmation e-mails are automatically sent out after placing an order. If you did not receive one, please check your spam/junk folder. If it's not there, please contact us so we can look your order ... Read full response »
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Great place to buy
    Jun 22, 2015
    Great place to buy online.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Take care with your bundles
    Jun 22, 2015
    The first time I made an order and you didn,t respect the price and products in the order published in the page. Take care off.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    no comment
    Jun 22, 2015
    The Battery I received with the LED light was used and weak power. I inform your customer service no body wanted to care. Other than that the light is good.