RitzCamera.com Reviews

08/03/2015
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 93 reviews.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• May 28, 2015
    I liked the clear website and the ease of ordering. I just hope I get it on time for the occasion I am planning to give this as a gift.
  • May 26, 2015
    Very pleased. Life saver when I couldn't find on Amazon.
  • May 26, 2015
    Great shopping experience and great customer service!
  • May 26, 2015
    Really enjoyed my online shopping expierence at RitzCamera.com
  • May 25, 2015
    I really liked the Amazon payment option!
  • May 25, 2015
    I have bought several items over the years from Ritz. I like the online experience better than ordering by phone, as I did long ago.
  • May 23, 2015
    Looking forward to getting this purchase. You price bet the competition
  • May 20, 2015
    If it's really in stock, and I get it on time, YEEHAWW!! I'll be stoked. (Standing by after first order)
    May 26, 2015
    Attempted to purchase a lens which was falsely advertised as "in stock, ships next business day". The lens was actually backordered.

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced purchasing from us. We are always working on updating our listings to reflect current availability. Please feel free to contact us to further ... Read full response »
  • May 19, 2015
    I would recommend to add if products are new or used.
  • May 19, 2015
    SITE IS WELL PUT TOGETHER.
  • May 18, 2015
    I tried to complete this purchase on my iPhone but was unable to complete the checkout procedure. The screen stopped scrollilng and I could not fill in the form. I eventually got to a computer and made the purchase from there. Looks like the mobile site could use some QA.

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced purchasing from us. We strive to offer the best shopping experience on both desktop and mobile devices. Your inquiry will be submitted to our IT ... Read full response »
  • May 13, 2015
    Frankly specking first time purchasing hence from RITZ experience will be also first time. After I get my product than only I will able to tell some kind of opinion .
    May 24, 2015
    RC come to know that said part is dicontinue after my order is place.
  • May 11, 2015
    I bought a Nikon D70 from Ritz while I was working in Italy over 10 years ago. The camera was lost in shipment, but Ritz made it good. Now I'm upgrading to the D7100. Ritz was my choice. I do not forget good service. Mel Walters
  • May 11, 2015
    Great shopping experience, especially the Live Chat.
  • May 10, 2015
    Ritz had best deal and selection for what I was shopping for.
    May 21, 2015
  • May 9, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    There was NO notification of when my order was shipped. I had to call someone to find that out. The package was very poorly packed. The box to my lens was obviously dropped at some point on the corner. The lens seems to be fine however. The receipt was a tape out of a cash register, not a copy of the whole transaction online. Compared to B&H or Adorama, I would not recommend Ritz based on my recent purchase experience. They have some work to do.

From RitzCamera.com

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced purchasing from us. Please contact us to further discuss your experience - your feedback is very important to us! You can e-mail us at ... Read full response »
  • May 1, 2015
    Good
    May 14, 2015
    RitzCamera should take the product off from or put note on product availability on their on-line purchase page. several days After I ordered a camera, I had not received the camera and tracking still showed 'in processing' . So I called RitzCamera and was told that the camera is not in stock due to too many orders. I asked when it would be available to fulfil my order the answer was 'not sure, could be any time, several days or longer.'

• Apr 30, 2015
    Found what I was looking for with no problems. Classy website.
    May 23, 2015
    Fast delivery. I had a question and got fast, friendly answer. Highly recommended. I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I have been looking for the right camera and at a affordable way to pay it. A friend of mines who lives in another town just happen to go by a Ritz and went in and asked questions. She called me and told me about your store and the payment methods. I'm glad she did. I'm getting my camera, finally! Thank you so much for making my experience purchasing from you enjoyable!
    May 16, 2015
    It was so easy with RitzCamera.com. I was able to get the camera I wanted in a bundle deal for a very reasonable price. Thanks RitzCamera!