RitzCamera.com Reviews

05/05/2015
RitzCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. RitzCamera.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 96 reviews.
RitzCamera.com provides a great selection of quality photo, video and digital products at competitive prices. At RitzCamera.com your order is always tax-free and includes free shipping when you spend $100 or more. Orders are protected by their low price guarantee and include US warranties.
Circle of Excellence - RitzCamera.com

2000 Platinum

RitzCamera.com Rating

More About RitzCamera.com

Recent Reviews for RitzCamera.com

• Feb 12, 2015
    found the best price available online through ritzcamera for a specific item, very satisfied with purchase
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Im buying this T5 bundle start for my self as a gift ! I want to have photography as a hobby , maybe if I get good enough i may do this for leaving !!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    No comment. Just needed a replacement piece to an item bought from an ebay seller who misrepresented the state of the polaroid cube.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Quick and easy and a good price
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Loved the site and the ease of ordering what I wanted.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    MY SHOPPING EXPERIANCE WAS GOOD THE PRICE WAS THE BEST I FOUND ANYWHERE PRIOR TO THE EXTRA DISCOUNT THEN I GOT A 5% DISCOUNT WHICH MADE IT EVEN BETTER. SO FAR MY EXPERIANCE IS GOOD AS LONG AS THE SHIPPING GOES WELL AND IF I EVER HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THE CAMERA I GET SOME FAIR HELP I WILL STAY COMPLETLY SATISFIED.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    looking forward to my new canon camera
    Feb 7, 2015
    I loved all the extras I got with my camera and cannot wait to try them all out! Loved the free shipping, only hoped it would get to my house in 3 days, but it took 5 days. Shipping stated 3-5 days. No complaints, just anxious!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Feb 9, 2015
    Primary reason of purchase from Ritz was the close proximity of one of their stores to my residence. Although the price was 5-10% higher than other internet camera stores, their customer svc, problem solving, and warranties are excellent
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Feb 9, 2015
    Wish there were side by side comparisons of the different cameras based on customer satisfaction and degree of difficulty.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Nice!
    Feb 7, 2015
    Product was as expected. Their website said that the product was "In Stock - Ships within the next business day". I ordered the camera on Sunday and figured that it would ship on Monday or Tuesday morning at the latest. It did not ship until Thursday. UPS was on par with their delaying the delivery until the very last minute even thou it was "out for delivery" the day before. I really figured it would be here in one week just in time for my three days off . It was delivered the afternoon of my last day off before going back to five days of 12 hr shifts? But Nice camera....great value
  • Jan 23, 2015