Rock/Creek Reviews

05/02/2015
Rock/Creek Ratings and User Reviews. Rock/Creek is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2015.
Rock Creek Outfitters offers a wide range of high quality outdoor equipment for climbing, kayaking, canoeing, backpacking, camping, and hiking. The site features secure online shopping and free shipping on every order.

Rock/Creek Rating

More About Rock/Creek

Recent Reviews for Rock/Creek

• Apr 20, 2015
    Rock/Creek has the best online deal for Georgia residents! I was going to buy a pair of Chacos in one of my local retail locations but when I read I would get free shipping and have no tax added to my order, plus receive my choice of a free Chaco belt, my decision was practically made for me! I love Rock/Creek online!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I was really happy you had the color hammock I wanted. And the discount was great!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Great prices, thanks for the coupons too!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Just like Rock Creek....nothing else to say
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Love the store
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I truly love this company: their product selection is ample, prices are competitive, and their customer care is exemplary. I even received a card in the mail expressing gratitude for my purchase, this prompted me to continue my loyalty to this company in outfitting me for my future thru-hike of the AT.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    It was very hard to check out. I had to try at least 10 times. Also, it was showing wrong Credit Logo "VISA" when I paid with AMEX. When I hovered on Logo, it says AMEX, but Logo itself was VISA.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I really like the GREAT PICTURES of stuff . They even put the weight ,but for what I was looking at I wish they had the sizes also .
    Mar 22, 2015
    I LOOKED AROUND FOR WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND NO ONE HAD JUST WHAT I WANTED , BUT ROCK/CREEK DID. THANKS SO MUCH. VERY HAPPY
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Always like your product
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I was disapointed that most of the items I was interested in with my size did not have the discount (only xlarge). I did like your selection of quality items though.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Excellent selection of superior grade products clearly displayed on the website. Colors received match well with what shows on a MacBook Pro screen. No need to go to a store when buying from Rock Creek.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    As long as the prices are competitive I will continue to spend money here.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    It's a nice store
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I love all the great deals and the detailed features of products and sizing the website has to offer. Also, I respect the count down of 30 minutes on holding items in a cart. This let's everyone shop fairly and gives people a higher chance of purchasing great deals at any time.