Rockler.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Rockler.com Reviews

09/25/2017
Rockler.com Ratings and User Reviews. Rockler.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 493 reviews. Last rated on 08/09/2017.
Rockler Woodworking and Hardware: Woodworking tools and supplies, hardware, home improvement

Rockler.com Rating

More About Rockler.com

Recent Reviews for Rockler.com

• Aug 09, 2017
    Great service and really fine products.
    Sep 21, 2017
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Just finished installing Murphy bed worked out great, now working on built-ins will the material mate for handling 3/4 plywood sheets
    Sep 16, 2017
    very pleased with all my Rockler purchases
  • Aug 30, 2017
    Rockler stores are very helpful and answer all questions
    Sep 15, 2017
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Went to the local store in San Diego to purchase this item(a HPLV spray painter). When I checked on line it showed the San Diego store had it in stock, but after driving to the store and talking to the salesperson he indicated they did not have this item even in the back of the store. There must be an inventory probem at that store as I know I have gone there before and been told they don't have an item (a router), but that time when they checked they found one? I was happy that the online store has them in stock, but it does mean a few days delay for the finishing of my projects.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Found the item on the online system and checked and it showed that they had them in stock at the store here in San Diego. When I got to the store they said they didn't have any in that their inventory was incorrect. This is the second time that that has happened to me when I have check something online and it shows it's at the store but it really isn't. Shipping was free but it did take an extra week and I had a trip to the store that was a bust. That made the whole buying experience a little disappointing. If I had ordered it from Amazon Prime, I would have had it in 2 days and not wasted a trip to the retail store.The item I ordered arrived in good shape and works well so that part was good.
  • Aug 25, 2017
    Sep 13, 2017
    great company , reliable and quality product
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Sep 13, 2017
    The product was ordered on Aug. 26th. I became concerned that I had not received it the following week and could not find a order for the product. I checked my credit card used for the purchase and nothing was listed. I ended up placing another order on the 6th of September. I did receive an email with the information on the order. I checked my credit card to make sure that the order was filed and much to my surprise I found the previous order had now been received. Not sure why it took so long but that is for Rockler to determine.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Sep 13, 2017
    Rockler has improved their device both in store (Cincinnati) and the online service that I used for the first time.
  • Aug 24, 2017
    I found buying on line from Rockler is very easy.
  • Aug 25, 2017
    Always good products at fair prices. Rockler is my go to place.
    Sep 12, 2017
    good company to deal with
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Nice products but I'd like to see a wholesale discount price
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Sep 11, 2017
    Ordered and received veneer samples. The type of veneer was not indicated or any information on how to order veneer.
    Sep 11, 2017
    Took to long to arrive.
  • Aug 23, 2017
    Rockler is my go-to woodworking tool and supply source. I wish they were as plentiful as all the big box tool outlets.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    shopped Rockler retail in Minnetonka, MN prior to 2007First experience via on line purchase due to move to rural area of WI
  • Aug 27, 2017
    I am getting into wood turning and tickler has everything I need at a great low price.
    Sep 10, 2017
    Great web site, and lots of great products
    Sep 08, 2017
    For me, shopping at Rockler is better than the hardware store because they don't have what I need most of the time.
    Everything went great
  • Aug 16, 2017
    When you are not able to find what you need online Rockler is where you should have looked First!
  • Aug 24, 2017
    Sep 08, 2017
    Product was sent to the wrong address
  • Aug 27, 2017
    Very friendly-extensive selection-a bit high priced except for specials-good quality
    Sep 08, 2017
    I am having a problem finding the my status with Woodworkers journal. When I try to sign in I get a Rockler web page.