Rockler.com Reviews

08/29/2015
Rockler.com Ratings and User Reviews. Rockler.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 770 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.
Rockler Woodworking and Hardware: Woodworking tools and supplies, hardware, home improvement

Rockler.com Rating

More About Rockler.com

Recent Reviews for Rockler.com

• Aug 28, 2015
    I've used Rockler for a long time and still like the products that you sell. I don't buy everything from you guys but when I do I can't recall ever being disappointed.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    You post small items in large boxes, and fill them with air bags.. I suspect this increases my international posatage cost. Postage is the biggest barrier to buying from Rockler.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I went to the brick & mortar Rockler store first. The men working there were very nice and knowledgeable. The store had only five of the hinges I needed in stock and offered to order more for me. I decided to order them all online, as it is a 20-mile drive to the store from my house. The price offered is exceptional compared to other online retailers.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great source of information and products for woodworking... Have used Rockler for years.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Have used Rockler for many years. Always a good place to shop
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Excellent store for many tools and supplies.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Fairly reasonable prices for excellent products. Also an excellent selection.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great products and selection.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Typically I visit the Rocker store, which is a 2-3 hour drive. However, when free shipping is offered I take advantage.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great woodworking supply company. Great selection of products and tools. Wish they had a retail store in the Northeast, closer to where I am.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Generally I think I can't afford to buy at rockler but this sale was very good.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Check out was much improved
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The site and ordering were very easy to navigate. The product looks to be exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Class operation that is essential to my woodworking as I am quite the distance from a major supply center.
    Aug 29, 2015
    Ordered #20 Biscuits but received #10. They will work fine so no problem.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    ORDER #S2723506 - INVOICED Sir , Good day , I purchased and received the subject order. I have been Rockler customer for about two years , but I am not satisfied with my experience today. I didn't open that the package until today to assemble ,the package looks new and everything looks OK ,however I noticed an unusual cut in the aluminum extrusion deep to the sliding part, also the item shows some ware and tare signs (minor scratches) and double tape stick to the bottom of the jig ... I trust Rockler and this must be manufacturer mistake. I attached photos How should we resolve this ? As I can not accept this... Please advise. 7036786801
  • Aug 17, 2015
    There was no button to finish my check out so after two tries I just left it. I tried it again when you emailed me and it worked then.
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I am impressed with rocklers selection
    Aug 28, 2015
    Items exceeded my expectations
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Used java Gel as recommended. Oak cabinets (20 yrs old) turned out beautiful. Saved me thousands of dollars ......cabinets look new!! Thank you !! Lillian Crotts
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I like using Rockler however, the shipping is too high. I usually check other sources to see if I have any other options before placing my order with Rockler. Every time I have placed an order however, I have been very satisfied.
    Aug 29, 2015
    Shipping is an issue. Copy Amazon pattern with two day delivery and you will have more of my business.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Looking forward to completing a long put off project for my wife.
    Aug 29, 2015
    Items were exactly as depicted in description and just what I needed.