Rockler.com Reviews

10/21/2014
Rockler.com Ratings and User Reviews. Rockler.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 656 reviews.
Rockler Woodworking and Hardware: Woodworking tools and supplies, hardware, home improvement

Rockler.com Rating

More About Rockler.com

Recent Reviews for Rockler.com

• Oct 19, 2014
    Most prices are higher than competitors. Specials are great, as is hardware variety.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I like things well made.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Checkout was BAD. Had to phone your call center to find out you didn't want my full zip codes like your form calls for, just the first 5 numbers.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I like the many products you offer
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I have always had great experiences with Rockler, both in the store and on line.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I have gotten and occasionally order from your catalog several times over the last several years but this was the first over the internet purchase for me. It went well.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I like both Rockler and Woodcraft. I do not compare prices when the need arises. I expect the prices to be about equal. Shipping cost has an affect.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I plan to visiting here more. looks good.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    My favorite place to order from. everything I have ever ordered has met my expectations
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I always worry that my order is correct and that it is a secure website.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Very nice looking site and quality vendor. I am new to woodworking, but rockler is one of my favorite woodworking sites to visit, especially OUTLET. I bought from Rockler several Incra miter gauges, rockler clamps, They are of very good quality. Always looking for different discounts and promo codes. Thank You.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    good but prices are higher than what I would expect for the products - especially shipping and handling
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Very satisfactory experience with previous on-line orders.
    great place to shop
  • Oct 16, 2014
    It was a good , until I got to the check out. I finally got it done.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    For a new product, both clamps arrive in what appeared to be used condition. While this will not impact the performance and I'll not return them, I am disappointed.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Always the highest quality goods
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    Question about free shipping. It didn't apply. Still happy.