Rockler.com Reviews

07/01/2015
Rockler.com Ratings and User Reviews. Rockler.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 831 reviews.
Rockler Woodworking and Hardware: Woodworking tools and supplies, hardware, home improvement

Rockler.com Rating

More About Rockler.com

Recent Reviews for Rockler.com

• Jun 24, 2015
    For some reason I cannot purchse through my Paypal account. Also, wouls like more free shipping.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Very good selection of a lot of items.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    One of the best places to shop for wood working supplies and tools, very happy with Rockler.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    A great place to shop for unique items for the hobbyist.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have never ordered anything from here. I hope it goes well/
  • Jun 24, 2015
    This is generally the place I go to for ordering woodworking items.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have always had a good experience with Rockler.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Instruction to enter addresses for billing and shipping could be made more clear. Customer service people could be better prepared for questions.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I like using Rockler but I wish you would include shipping and handling free with other promotions you give us life 15% off. Amazon and others have free shipping programs that allow you to do this.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I use to receive catalogs from rockler and always enjoyed leafing thru them
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Great company to do business with.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Nice products at affordable prices
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I have had very positive experiences with Rockler.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Didn't like that the site only allowed the use of one promo code since I wanted to buy 2 items that each had their own promo codes. I ended up deleting the cheaper item from my order since that one was an impulse item I didn't want without the discount offered. But I was disappointed I couldn't get both items in the same order. Such a pain! I guess the site also figures that the "free shipping" on items over $25 deserves a promo code status.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Well presented merchandise with adequate specifications. Make for informed choices.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I like what I see so far, when can I expect to see a store in the Ascension Parish or Baton Rouge area?
    Jun 23, 2015
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Have used Rockler for years as I had been a shop teacher for 36 years as well
    Jun 23, 2015
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Very happy with finding this hard to find product . The shipping was very reasonable. Hope this product fits my wheels when it arrives.
    Jun 24, 2015
    This product works perfect. Used them on top of sliders. Now bed moves so easily.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    Rockler folks are well trained and for me, a great place to shop! I always peruse each new catalog for for "what's new"! Thanks for being there!