Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Reviews

05/29/2017
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Ratings and User Reviews. Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 6324 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

2016 Platinum

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Rating

More About Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Recent Reviews for Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

good stuff
  • May 28, 2017
    Greatest prices on the market and quality as well. I will always recommend RockyMountainATVMC.
  • May 28, 2017
    I love you guys. I am in northern utah, and the shipping speed is amazing. It allows me to break something on the weekend, order it, and get me back on my bike soon. If I miss a weekend ride, it is my fault. Not yours.
  • May 28, 2017
    first time on your site, it was highly recommended. found what I need quickly. and was able to check out just as quickly. and who doesn't love free shipping.
    love it
  • May 28, 2017
    Great site hope my exhaust fits
  • May 28, 2017
    Rocky Mountain is my favorite place to order motocross gear, I have been using them for 10 years.
  • May 28, 2017
    RM is always a easy company to order all my ATV and UTV needs / wants.
  • May 28, 2017
    Shopped at your Payson store when we lived in Utah. I'm glad your online because you offer so many great products.
  • May 14, 2017
    Quick Shipment. Like Free Shipping. Product always available.
    May 28, 2017
    Excellent communication. Quick Shipment. Free Shipping is great!
  • May 22, 2017
    I bought from Rocky Mountain because of their YouTube video on lacing and truing wheels. It was informative, concise, well produced. I try to support merchants who share good info and are Customer oriented. I may also be moving to Colorado from SoCal in a year, and want to support my new neighbors.
  • May 28, 2017
    Awesome pricing, options, and service. Always my go-to for all of my parts purchases
  • May 28, 2017
    Awesome website. ive been buying products from rocky mountain for years for my race quad and now my RZR. and theyve done nothing but improve the site and offers. thank you.
  • May 28, 2017
    great experience, very helpful being able to pick directly from the schematics. seeing where the parts come from to ensure your getting the right part. fast shipping and great customer support.
    Shipping is always fast
  • May 28, 2017
    Love this site! Wouldn't be racing without it!
  • May 28, 2017
    Good products and price I'm not very up to snuff on the newer bikes and so I do have a little trouble on trying to figure out some of the parts I need sometimes but I have a friend that's really good at the dirt bike stuff and so he orders my parts for me and he is the person who recommended your website
  • May 11, 2017
    Love the stuff on your website!
  • May 28, 2017
    I HAVE SHOPPED ROCKY MOUNTAIN ATV SINCE MYSELF AND MY FAMILY HAVE OWNED THEM , APPROX 8 YEARS NOW , THE EASE OF ORDERING AND SHIPPING HAS BEEN AWESOME ALONG WITH AVAILABILITY AND PRICE OF MERCHANDISE THANKS ROCKY MOUNTAIN
  • May 17, 2017
    May 28, 2017
    Ordered one front tire and two rear tires. Received one front and one rear tire one Friday the 19th. Called Friday morning about the problem and was told I would be called back with an answer to the problem later in the day. Had not gotten a call back so I called again 9 hours later. I was told problem would be looked into and would know something Monday. Called back Monday afternoon and finally the other rear tire was shipped out and I received it Wednesday the 24th. Problem was resolved to my satisfaction but thought it took a little to long to get fixed. Overall very happy with how this was handled. I understand that there is a process to checking on things like this. I will continue to order from Rocky Mtn in the future