RockyMountainTrail Reviews

01/25/2015
RockyMountainTrail Ratings and User Reviews. RockyMountainTrail is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 278 reviews.

RockyMountainTrail Rating

More About RockyMountainTrail

Recent Reviews for RockyMountainTrail

• Jan 13, 2015
    only negative aspect was the available stock in January for winter clothing for kids was limited.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Stoked to save $25! Thanks!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Price was what led me to this website. The jacket I purchased was $20 more everwhere else. My only negative is that I wish you could pay with more than one credit card. I had 2 visa gift cards I wanted to use.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    I learned about this site through Amazon about 5 months ago. I've made numerous purchases since then and I did the majority of my Xmas shopping for my five teenagers. This is a really good site.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    found this site through Amazon, and I am likely to use it again.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I enjoyed shopping here
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I like your website. Your customer service is great! Returning the wrong color jacket I bought for my wife. Process was seamless.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Great doing business with rocky mountain trail.com
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Provide very good price! Thank you!
  • Jan 6, 2015
    thanks! got a great jacket for almost half price
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Would have liked it in black, but limited sizes available in the color I wanted :/ sorry I can't give you guys any love for that
  • Jan 5, 2015
    SHOULD WAIT UNTIL THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETED AND PRODUCT RECEIVED BEFORE REQUESTING A SURVEY
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Some Fields need to read "help" information before filling in, however, ha ha, English is not my natural language, so, took some time to understand it. It's not your fault anyway.
    Jan 11, 2015
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Great prices and good tock.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    In the checkout it would have been convenient to be able to change the color of the items purchased without having to go back find the item change it then add it to the cart.
    Jan 12, 2015
    Seemed like 5 days to ship a long sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts is a long time, for items such as this 2 day shipping through the USPS would have been faster. Rocky Mountain might benefit from finding faster avenues of shipping and use it as a marketing tool as well.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Great price on this Columbia fleece jacket. Lowest price I found on this jacket.
    Jan 9, 2015
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Appreciated the specifications on the products.
    Jan 13, 2015
    Thank you for the easy return process to exchange a wrong size
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Purchase of Christmas gift made 10 December. Is 22December and item still not shipped. Called customer service and was told would get call back today....no call no item. Will never purchase from you again!
    Jan 6, 2015
    Order placed 10 December for Christmas gift. Website said item was shipped 13 December. Called 22 December, told they would look into it and call me back. Called again 23 December and they finally offered to reship--however, item would not be here for Christmas morning. Had to go shopping 23 December to have gift for our daughter. Very disappointing. Customer service person was very friendly and tried to help.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Jan 9, 2015
    Order was lost at PO according to your representative, then I tried to reorder then was told it was out of stock and I would get my money back. This 2 days before Christmas and I have yet to receive my refund.