Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

12/21/2014
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 398 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Dec 21, 2014
    I thought it was expensive but the monogram made it unique and almost worth it. Nobody else had the chair in purple. Only your site. You charge TWICE as much as Walmart and other retailers charge for this exact same chair (minus they don't have monogram).
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Great furniture that appeals to kids interest!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    hard to rate this since i havent even gotten my furniture yet
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I like think there should be an option for queen size beds to accommodate teenagers.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I ordered the bed set several days ago and a football helmet out of the NCAA product list, the helmet is damaged and I can not get anyone from Rooms to Go to call me back.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    called twice got no help wanted in store pick up, nobody I talked to was any help
  • Dec 19, 2014
    i love that there is a place just for kids
  • Dec 18, 2014
    reason i got into online buying was to get product quickly looks like delivery dates are far from date of purchase price was a little bit better that other store for same product if I needed this quickly I may have gone to other store
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Visited the store, love it.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Like the furniture
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Please allow to edit before check out in same page.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Had an wonderful shopping experience on RTG website. Would buy again using the internet.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Over all user experience was good, once products are added to the cart on the billing screen we cannot remove them, if we have that option it will be an awesome user experience.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    they did not have the hardware for my kids bunk beds at delivery. we missed work to be there for it. spent hours dealing with the issue. then they send the hardward to my address the next day. then the next day make us wait for them to tell us a time that they will come set it up and finish the deliery process that was to occur 3 days ago. i ask for a refund for my MISSED WORK DUE TO THEIR MISTAKE and I ask for a refund for the delivery/set up and the VERY RUDE woman tells me we will not compensate you. we are not compensating you. what more do you want from us she asks me? i will TELL EVERYONE THAT ROOMS TO GO SUCKS!!! I have LOTS of friends and family and NONE of them in the nashville area will ever buy from you and trust me I will not use the remaining 2000 dollars on my rooms to go credit card :) you people will deal with your own karma for making ME miss work as a single mom to deal with your incompetencies. :)
  • Dec 1, 2014
    We love Rooms To Go and Rooms To Go Kids
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    The item I ordered is fantastic. I love this bed. Only one issue with it is that there is a warped shelf on it, so I currently have weights on it hoping it will straighten out. I however was NOT thrilled with the team of men who delivered the bed. There were 3 men in my home to deliver/assemble this bed. 2 of the 3 were on their cellphones the entire time having loud conversations which included much swearing as they walked through my home and to the upstairs bedroom. While downstairs I could hear the f-word being used frequently upstairs. It was 9:30 in the morning and one of the men came downstairs and said "ya'll got any soda or water?" So I supplied each of the men with a bottle of Gatorade. I didn't mind that he asked. What I did mind was that he wasn't very polite about it and it came across as if I should have known that at 9:30 in the morning he would be needing a beverage and that I needed to supply said beverage. Though not happy with the language and a couple other things with these delivermen I still tipped each of them because they did have to carry the items up some steep steps and assemble. Upon telling them to give me a second before they left because I had a tip one of them said "oh good, I was about to ask about money". I am assuming he was joking, but given the rest of the morning I wasn't sure.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Unique items but a bit overpriced.
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    The truck broke down so we were find with it being late at night. The guys were great and worked hard. I was disappointed with customer service as we kept calling and they said they would call back and they did not. If we had known the truck would not be there until 11pm, we could have taken care of other things instead of waiting in the house.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I was very disappointed with my delivery, the mirror was broken so I have to wait two more weeks for that to be delivered plus one of the drawers is also broken and so that will take a month to get fixed. The quality of the furniture is not at all what I expected very cheeply made for the price that is being charged. I asked the lady I talked to for at least some kind of refund on this order not asking for a free bed set for MY inconvience she said no because it was getting resolved. Yes I understand it's getting resolved, but my bedroom is not complete the way it should of been at the time rooms to go said it would be. It's like going and getting a burger and fries and not recieving the fries you call the next time you go you get the whole meal replaced for the inconvenience that you the customer had!!! I just told the representative I will no longer do business with Rooms To Go.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I am a bit discouraged over shipment date, I thought I would receive items sooner.
    Dec 16, 2014