Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

09/01/2015
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 227 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Aug 31, 2015
    doesn't have very good promotions or sales, would like better.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I ABSOLUTELY love Rooms To Go!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I wish you had a media center to match the bed that we purchased.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Love Rooms To Go Kids selection and pricing!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    easy to use
    Love rooms to go
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Well this is my first online purchase from RTG, I hope the items are delivered in better shape than my daughter's were.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I wish there were more nursery items online!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    This was a great experience. I asked many questions to the live chat and they answered me with quick and helpful responses. I am sure I will continue to make purchases with rooms to go!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Love the store, great furniture for price, would have liked to receive order sooner especially since I am paying for delivery. Hated the computer program, not user friendly, required seperated long ins for RTG and RTGKids, Screens would not close automatically, somewhat confusing to navigate.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great store showroom, just wish they carried in store stock of items.
    Love rooms to go!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I purchased online because I did not receive help when I went into the store the Memorial City location in Houston, Texas. Not one sales person even acknowledge my family was in the store.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    When I was given a delivery time of 2-6, I expected delivery between those times. I did not receive a call until 6:45 and delivery was just before 7.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Would have preferred a little more flexibility in the room selection..didn't want the full bed, as I have an existing bed to use..but it wasn't an option to not purchase it. When I spoke to the store the associate said to just give the extra bed away.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I wanted to customize my order and spoke with three different associates, all giving me different answers. I ended up not customizing. The delivery and installation was unacceptable. Was given a delivery time of 1 - 5, received a phone call at 3:30 saying new time was 4 - 7. They arrived after 8. The delivery guy was rude and hung up on me and they left my place a mess, inside and out. The driver was pleasant and apologized for his partner, but they still left the place a mess.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I missed a call that included a name and a call back number I called back the person was out to lunch so I left my name and was assured she'd call me back when she got back from lunch. I guess she's still out to lunch. No idea what the call was about... any way I got the product when scheduled and apart from forgetting to put in 2 screws (I did that myself) everything was good.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Mattres isnt as comfortable as expected and also very hard at four corners of mattress.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Cool products and awesome financing
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I was hoping for an earlier delivery date
    Aug 27, 2015
    The curtain that comes with the bed does not stay up at all!! It started falling down after 24hrs.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I called the first number and was transferred right away to a sales person. That person said you want a kids product (once I explained what I saw online and wanted to order to be delivered) I will put you through to that department. I held on long distance for quite awhile and no one ever picked back up. He appeared annoyed that he got a call that was not for his department. I hung up and called back and asked to speak with the kids section and spoke with someone who was helpful and made sure that she had everything in stock. She could not take the order over the phone so I either had to show up in person or go back online. I went back online and ordered everything. I was especially pleased with the online person that called me and told me I forgot to add a "bunky board" for the bed and did I want to add that? Which I did and just missed it. I was very appreciative because I had already ordered the bedroom set and it was being delivered to my daughter and I was in another state. I was relieved she realized it and called within 15 min or so of me placing my order. Now that is good customer service!