Rooms To Go Kids Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

08/22/2017
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 299 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2017.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Aug 22, 2017
    Was user friendly. Hope product arrives as expected.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    I love the Room to go Kids. I hope my grand daugther will love the set. I do have 6 grand kids and we will see me again.
    Aug 22, 2017
    My granddaughter loves the color and she is happy
  • Jul 25, 2017
    I like the product that was purchased and excited to see it once it is delivered to my daughter and put together.
    Aug 21, 2017
    The beds are really nice.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Everything went well
  • Aug 21, 2017
    My only complaint is the delivery options. Only Thursdays were delivery dates. No flexibility for a working parent.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    look forward do making more purchases
  • Aug 20, 2017
    No explanation of the why I get charge to pick up the product as I was explain a transfer fee from delivery to pick up ...why I have to pay on top of paying for the product for a transfer from delivery to pick up at the warehouse . also not explain in the checkout ..
    Great furniture
  • Aug 20, 2017
    we have done all their rooms by rooms to go kids and have always been happy!!!!
    Aug 19, 2017
    The follow up on the shipping was fantastic as well as the delivery and set up. Thank You
  • Aug 19, 2017
    I went to the Dadeland showroom to see the product before showing it to my goddaughter on-line The staff was very helpful and gracious.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Great customer service. Would have loved the opportunity to save on shipping by being able to pick up items from showroom.
    Aug 19, 2017
    I am very happy about some aspects of my order. One product, which was shipped from a third party, arrived damaged. It has taken several weeks and emails back and forth to exchange the item, however, I'm hopeful our replacement will arrive in great condition. I am very satisfied with the items delivered directly by Rooms to Go.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    The live chat was excellent.
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Aug 18, 2017
    Everything is GREAT!
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Great looking pieces! My son is excited!
    Aug 18, 2017
    great customer service
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I find it frustrating that I am unable to pick up a small item in the store and I had to pay almost double the amount in order to have it shipped to my house. The warehouse is way to far from me so it left me with no choice to pay the shipping.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Excellent web page, friendly and easy to use
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Aug 16, 2017
    I paid almost $4000.00 for 2 bedrooms sets that I received damaged and dirty! Customer support contacted me about the issue and rescheduled the items To be delivered/replaced a week later. I had to cancel my family's plans on a Saturday to stay home and wait for this delivery. The items were delivered and guess what?! They were damaged and dirty too!!! These were even more damaged and dirty than the original items that I received. It's absurd to pay this much money for furniture and then have to clean it when you receive it. I did keep one of the headboards because the replacement headboard was only dirty and not damaged. The wipe was black after wiping down the BRAND NEW headboard that had just been replaced in my eight year olds room. This is absolutely ridiculously!! Now I'm still waiting on furniture to be replaced.