Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

04/26/2015
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 378 reviews. Last rated on 04/26/2015.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Apr 26, 2015
    Delivery time is way to long. Finding matching furniture items is not easy.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Was disappointed by the length of time to get the products, 6 weeks feels like a long time to wait in this modern world of instant gratification. I would for sure look for a retailer who can deliver faster in the future.
    No, comments for now
  • Apr 25, 2015
    delivery time should be a lot better 6 weeks out is terrible
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Wish I had the option to pick up in store
  • Apr 24, 2015
    first time to shop here1
  • Apr 24, 2015
    We really like the quality and the look of the Kids furniture offered at Rooms to Go Kids.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Only complaint - Instantly approved for credit card, but was unable to use right away. Had to contact customer support in order to place order.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I love the furniture I've seen in the showroom for kids. Makes me wish that mine were young again but I'm glad I have a grandchild now!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I am disappointment in the lack of earlier delivery dates.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    love the products
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Web site is super slow, thats was only real problem
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    Everything was delivered on time however the footboard was the wrong color and was damaged. They couldn't even put the bed together. Customer support said they couldn't get a new footboard delivered for another 5 days even though the item is in stock. Not happy!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I went to show room for these items and after being told that i would have to pay for item to be shipped from warehouse to store for me to pick up...for same price had delivered to my door.. i truly want the items but to pay your company to bring to showroom was unacceptable while i can just pay shipping for same amount and not have to return to store to pick up myself.
    Apr 24, 2015
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 22, 2015
    Original delivery date: truck broke down and delivery could not be rescheduled for the same day. I had taken off work and had to take off again the next day. The delivery drivers were great though when delivery did occur.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I have been in the market for and shopping around for a loft bed for the past two months. I wanted a loft bed, because this was the more practical choice for us, we would not use an extra bed. However the only loft beds on the site were the metal. I really wanted a light wood loft bed. I looked at IKEA who did have one, but I had also read that the durability of IKEA's products is questionable. A loft bed that my child will be sleeping in must be durable and long lasting, at least for 5yrs. Having purchased the Cindy Crawford King Canopy from R2G 8yrs ago, I knew that your product would be just that. Plus I knew you all would assemble the unit. So, I thought, “maybe if I go in the store and ask about the possibility of getting the loft bed in wood, or one of the wooden bunk beds, but without the extra bed for less, maybe they could help me with this.” So, I did just that, I went into your McDonough location on Sunday, March 29, 2015 at round 3p. The white lady who did help me, did so quite reluctantly. I saw two other clerks, neither walked up to me and asked if they could be of assistance (one was an African American male, the other an African American female). (I am identifying these persons by their ethnicity only because this is the only way I have to identify them). I had to approach the white lady and African American male standing at the kiosk in the middle of the floor, and ask for help. Even then, instead of walking with me to the actual unit I was inquiring about, she did not move from that space, she may as well had said, “I can answer your questions here.” Her disposition said, “I don’t feel like moving from this spot, and I doubt that you’re even worth the trip.” Her responses to the few inquiries I made were dismissive and lacking in the CS department. Needless to say the trip to the store was a waste.
    Apr 20, 2015
    I will begin my review on a positive note. I ordered the Louis Loft online. The delivery service was superb. Calvin was very nice and helpful. They were very professional, time efficient, and where in and out in no time. My trip to the store was not so pleasant. I had been in the market for and shopping around for a loft bed for the past two months. I wanted a loft bed, because this was the more practical choice for us, we would not use an extra bed. However the only loft beds on the site were the metal. I really wanted a light wood loft bed. I looked at IKEA who did have one, but I had also read that the durability of IKEA's products is questionable. A loft bed that my child will be sleeping in must be durable and long lasting, at least for 5yrs. Having purchased the Cindy Crawford King Canopy from R2G 8yrs ago, I knew that your product would be just that. Plus I knew R2G would assemble the unit. So, I thought, “maybe if I go in the store and ask about the possibility of getting the loft bed in wood, or one of the wooden bunk beds, but without the extra bed for a little less, maybe they could help me with this.” So, I did just that, I went into your McDonough location on Sunday, March 29, 2015 at round 3p. The white lady who did help me, did so quite reluctantly. I saw two other clerks, neither walked up to me and asked if they could be of assistance (one was an African American male, the other an African American female). (I am identifying these persons by their ethnicity only because this is the only way I have to identify them). I had to approach the white lady and African American male standing at the kiosk in the middle of the floor, and ask for help. Even then, instead of walking with me to the actual unit I was inquiring about, she did not move from that space, she may as well had said, “I can answer your questions here.” Her disposition said, “I don’t feel like moving from this spot, and I doubt that you’re even worth the trip.” Her responses to the few inquiries I made were dismissive and lacking in the CS department. Needless to say the trip to the store was a waste of time. I ended up ordering the Louis Loft online.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    just don't have a great selection of furniture in our area.....
    Apr 21, 2015
    WELL THIS WAS ORDERED OVER 2 MONTHS AGO I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY PRODUCTS THEY SAID IT WOULD BE ON 4/9/15 WELL IT IS THE 21ST AND WE ARE STILL WITH OUT FURNITURE I ASK IF THEY WOULD GIVE ME A DISCOUNT OR A GIFT CARD THE ANSWER WAS NO I HAD SURGERY ON THE 9TH THE DAY OF DELIEVERY MY HUSBAND LEFT THE HOSPITAL CAME HOME AND WAITED ON THE TIME FRAME THAT WAS GIVEN 5PM TO 9PM !!!!!!!!!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Loved the prices can't wait to get the kids rooms set up
    Apr 22, 2015
    I actually wanted to make more purchases for the rest of the household but Rooms to go would not allow my credit increase so I did not buy everything I wanted to purchase.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    The order was more than my daily bank purchase limit and Customer Service helped me very kindly on how I can divide my purchase so that it can be done on a two day purchase without reaching my daily bank purchase limit.
    Apr 26, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Everything was great. The only thing was that I ordered a chair and it has light upholstery. Even though it was wrapped in plastic, there were two areas of dirt on it. It wasn't a big enough of a deal to call in about it. I tried to clean it but it didn't fully come out. I left it as is. Not a huge deal but I thought I would mention it.