Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

07/12/2014
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 330 reviews.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Jul 6, 2014
    Competitive pricing. This will be our second purchase from RTG. The furniture from our first order is very high quality.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jim Trend of the Rooms to go in Friendswood, Tx was a huge help and very knowledgable when questioned about the drawer assembly. He helped us try to track down a discontinued set of children's furniture, but was unable to find the pieces. However after looking at the Emma's escape that is what we decided to go with.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    The website is ok but I don't understand why I couldn't order the Bunkie boards but you can order them over the phone. But the phone cant take your credit card info so you have to order on line then call back to add the Bunkie boards just seems kinda backwards.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I would more shipping weren't so expensive
  • Jul 6, 2014
    was excited to find a crib set my daughter liked for her new baby, we are giving as a gift for them for the new baby
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Site is very easy to use.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    It is not good to pay tax and sipping seperate. If I knew before I would not have ordered. No other place that I ever ordered from makes you do this and I have made 1000's of orders online. Terrible
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I went to the Dallas store today to buy this nightstand for my daughter's room and was told that if I order it there or online, the delivery charge would be $44. So, I ordered it online and the delivery and "set up" charge for ONE nightstand for a child's room was $64.99! This is ridiculous and I will definitely think twice before ever ordering from this store again. Very disappointed and I will share this with the community of Mothers that I know.
    It was good!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    The inconvenience of having to ship the kids/teens furniture separate from the Room to Go main site furniture is ridiculous.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    HOPE PRODUCT IS AS NICE AS IT IS IN STORE.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Purchased bed in store today for my daughter. Donny was awesome!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Our first purchase was in the store. Now realizing how easy it is to purchase online we will consider it again in the future.
    I liked it
  • Jul 4, 2014
    When a person is shopping for furniture it would be nice to receive the items in a week or less. Waiting over two weeks made me look else where and if it had not been for the fact that she was in love with this bed I would have purchased the beds from a place that I could get them on my time schedule.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Rooms to Go online ordering is easy, fast and convenient!
    Jul 5, 2014
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 4, 2014
    I like it, shopping online is great, no hassle and you can program deliveries
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    the overall experience with rooms to go kids was just as i expected. arrived quickly and the quality of the merchandise was great.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Everything was very easy online, but, I am concerned if something is wrong when delivered or it delivery and set up is a problems.
    Jul 5, 2014
    I have yet to receive my money returned. the furniture arrived late and damaged beyond repair and put me in a terrible position.