Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

02/06/2016
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 229 reviews.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Jan 28, 2016
    For kids there should be ranging from $200 to $300 for single beds then i think it looks like affordable.especially if you have more than one kid then these prices look higher
  • Jan 26, 2016
    always pleased with Rooms to Go quality and service. This loft bed is for my grandson whose first bed was a Rooms to Go trundle bed, now used by his sister! My brother purchased $ 8000 in Rooms to Go when he moved to Florida! Our family is all for Rooms to Go!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    It would be helpful if the return policy was on the check-out page
  • Jan 25, 2016
    It was really easy to find what we wanted on-line. We did go to the store to ensure that the product was quality and that it would fit in the room. Great in-store experience. We were greeted and directed to the product we were looking for.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    i like to may grandchild
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I thought shipping charges were extreme. Other than that everything else was good. Katie was very helpful with the online chat..
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Easy to navigate through website and find exactly what I want.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Pretty much my entire home is full of RTG furniture, I like the quality, and the delivery crew is always so accomodating as far as setting up the furniture.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Originally told I wouldn't be able to get my order until early March (before the delivery dates for my area were opened). Delighted to see that was moved up a month once the dates were confirmed. It is frustrating to order and have to wait more than a week or two, but I'm not in a RTG store state, so I kind of expected that.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Great selection from Disney
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Jan 28, 2016
    Our item arrived damaged. The wood is chipped and shows wear. Customer service was called and failed to resolve the issue.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    I didn't like that I could select a less firm mattress to go with the set. I chose not to purchase the mattress and shop elsewhere. It would be nice to upgrade the mattress with purchase of the bunk bed.
    Jan 29, 2016
    Online there was not a way to upgrade a mattress for the bunk beds I purchased. I did not want the mattress that came with the set. So I opted not to buy it from Rooms to Go Kids and purchased mattresses elsewhere.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Jan 23, 2016
    The piece of furniture that I purchased was delivered and put together okay. However, the curtain has fallen off the lost bed and there are some screws sticking out.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    great store and site
    Jan 22, 2016
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Only complaint was that I had to do a separate check out for my sons bed and my bedroom set. Wish I could have had the order combined and only paid one delivery fee.
    Jan 19, 2016
    I don't understand why I had to pay separate delivery for my bedroom set and my sons when they came on the same truck. Would really prefer one order and one delivery charge.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    I could not find on the website where to order mattresses for a bunk bed. I didn't order, I will have to go in person to do so. Overall, I was happy with the site. Not sure about the purchase yet since I have not received.
    Jan 21, 2016
  • Jan 2, 2016
    great experience so far .
    Jan 21, 2016
    Awesome
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Easy to use website. But I do not like that it only delivers on a Tuesday.
    Jan 22, 2016