Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

12/06/2016
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 233 reviews.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Nov 26, 2016
    I love the selection and easy to shop online.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Purchased online because the salesman at Rooms to Go in McAllen said it was no longer available. .."discontinued" he said. Sitting in my car outside Rooms to go and ordered it online with my phone...how funny is that!! Thanks for still having this furniture available to purchase!! You're making a young boy super happy this Christmas!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    no ship to site option and we are forced to pay for shipping
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I went to the store today to see the bunk beds in person since the web site said the store had the one I was interested in. The Rooms to Go store was very nice my only complaint was the bunk bed I was interested in seeing was displayed with dressers and rugs stored under it so I really could not see the bed.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Nice looking furniture at reasonable prices.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    first time purchasing fro them , found what i was looking for. shipping charges were a bit much
    Great shopping online
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Looking forward to future purchases.
    Me and my family love Rooms To Go and will definitely be shopping there again
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I hate how there is two separate shoping carts for kids and adults. But I love the furniture and the price.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    not sure I am getting all of what is in the picture very unclear.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    They had a nice selection for children
  • Nov 24, 2016
    We are purchasing bedroom sets for grandchildren for their new home. Since we live in different state it is hard to shop for furniture I usually like to " see and touch" before I buy I am relying on the good reviews for this purchase
  • Nov 24, 2016
    This was very intriguing and easy way to order.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    I thought the site was very good. I chatted with a representative who was very helpful.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Nice place for shopping and with good items selections.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    The shopping experience and ordering online was quick and easy.
  • Nov 13, 2016
    Love Rooms To Go Kids! Wonderful selection of items. This is a Santa gift and we are so excited to see the looks on our 8 and 10 year olds daughters face on Christmas! Thanks Rooms to Go
    Nov 24, 2016
  • Nov 6, 2016
    Nov 24, 2016
    Contacted customer support about missing pieces and nobody called me back as promissed. Needless to say my problem was not resolved nor anybody made an attempt to do so. Very upset about that.