Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

01/26/2015
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 426 reviews.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Jan 8, 2015
    I think the delivery charge is a little extreme considering how much we are already paying for the bedroom set.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I saw that the item was in stock and hoped to get a delivery date sooner than 3 weeks
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Was in the store front a week ago and fell in love with this bedroom set for my son! Thank you!
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I really like the variety of selections.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I've been looking for my kids furniture for a while and rooms to go have the best stile and selection.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    My experience was good I just think that they should waive the set-up fee.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    the online application process for financing was terrible
  • Jan 5, 2015
    online said i would receive product next day (january 6)and was instock after filling out all info it told me Feb 26 was first available ship date. After calling they told me it was out of stock
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I love it
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Very stylish desings lots of choices.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Jan 6, 2015
    I was sold one thing but was delivered only part ofthe bed. I called the local store only for them to tell me they didnt know amanything about the bed I bought and they were not even sure if it came with what I was sold. I was told they would get back to me and it has been six days and I still have not heard anything. I have always bought all furniture here and I am very unhappy.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    It was easy.
    Jan 4, 2015
    The grand kids love the new bunk bed! I was a huge success.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Jan 6, 2015
    I ordered a comforter on 12/22 and expected delivery in 7 days as they suggested. As of the 7 th day, I hadn't even received any shipping information. I called and spoke with someone and they couldn't find my order. Apparently it hadn't even been pulled off of the shelf...when it should have been delivered. I was very frustrated. They said they would have someone call me and it took days to get a return call. If I hadn't pressured someone to find out the status of my order I probably would've been lost in the system. I even emailed the customer support and never hot a reply. Their department was Very unorganized and I was not accommodated in anyway and each department just blamed another department for the mix up. Then when I received the order...finely on 1/5 ...its very poor quality. I spent $80 on a comforter that feels like it should cost $20. I'm not going to bother returning because who knows when I'd get my refund. Ill never order from here again.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Excellent layout and consumer friendly website. Pleasure to do business with RTG Kids!!
    Jan 8, 2015
    A delivery driver broke a piece of furniture and reported to the store that it was missing. He left the broken part and when a customer rep called I explained the issue. Due to the breakage a new order was submitted for the broken part and I had to wait another week for my delivery. I feel that i should have been more of a priority since the item was broken by RTGK delivery personnel. I was satisfied with the contact I received before and after from customer service.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    Everything was great except the delivery and installation. The item was damaged in a couple of places. Nothing was said to me about the damage. I found it a couple of days after the delivery.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I love the beautiful designs that Rooms To Go has for decorating kids rooms.
    Jan 5, 2015
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Highly disappointed in the delivery wait time. Purchasing bedroom set for my son who is coming to visit for the holidays. I even called one of the closest stores and they still gave me a minimum 19 day delivery date time. Not even option for expedited/rush shipping!!
    Jan 8, 2015
    Very satisfied with look and quality of purchase. However still very disappointed that the earliest delivery date was nearly 3 weeks.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Jan 6, 2015
    Ordered before Christmas...still waiting for merchandise.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    very easy to use
    Jan 6, 2015
    it was very easy and convenient to shop through the RTG website
  • Nov 18, 2014
    So looking forward to gifting my grand daughter this darling bed!
    Jan 7, 2015