Rooms To Go Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Rooms To Go Reviews

08/22/2017
Rooms To Go Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2273 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2017.

Rooms To Go Rating

More About Rooms To Go

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go

• Aug 22, 2017
    I had a lot of trouble trying to order online with my iPad and I couldn't arrow back to the list once i clicked on something, so it took forever. I almost gave up several times.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    The only drawback I experienced was not being able to determine whether buying in the showroom would guarantee faster delivery than ordering online.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    very easy ordering
    Aug 22, 2017
    The mattress set was of more high quality than I expected, excellent product
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Was disappointed that we could not get item sooner !
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Nice place to get home furnitures
  • Aug 22, 2017
    System calculated sales too high. Will have to submit for credit.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I love the savings the most and great furniture.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Overall I had a positive experience. Checkout was clear and easy, plus I was able to ship my gift to my daughter directly to her.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    Check out after ordering was difficult because I moved from CA to TX last week.
    Aug 22, 2017
    The dining room set was as pictured on the web site. In fact it looks better than the picture on the web. I had one small issue with one chair. One corner of the seat was damaged. I called RTG customer service and they scheduled delivery of a replacement chair and pick up of the damaged chair. What more can you ask.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Made it very easy to purchase! Love the no interest payments!
    Everything is great!!
  • Aug 22, 2017
    It was very easy to order. The website is easy to navigate. I would suggest a little more selection.
    Not easy to deal with
    great overall experience
  • Jul 30, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    Customer service is horrible. No experience manager on call. Customer is always right.....
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I think there are some beautiful pieces and competitive prices for the larger pieces of furniture, However some of the other accent items are extremely overpriced in comparison to other merchants. We;re talking a difference of two to three hundred dollars. That is going to hurt you in the end.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Makes it easier to shop online
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Great and simple experience.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Do not like the fact can't call and order over the phone.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Wish the delivery date was sooner than a week from order. Also, the delivery fee seemed a bit high, but willing to pay because we have no other means of getting the sofa to our house.