Rooms To Go Reviews

03/26/2015
Rooms To Go Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 2328 reviews. Last rated on 03/25/2015.

Rooms To Go Rating

More About Rooms To Go

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go

• Mar 25, 2015
    Rooms to Go is great. I always have a great experience with you all and you furniture is good quality.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Delivery date is too long
  • Mar 25, 2015
    variety and design good quality
  • Mar 25, 2015
    It was extremely difficult to purchase from you sight... due to making a decision whether to make 2 purchased bc of items back stocked but, not wanting to pay 2 shipping fees
  • Mar 25, 2015
    everything is good but I just don't want to subscribe to the magazines, I just want my $100 gift
  • Mar 25, 2015
    It would be ideal if there were black out dates for delivery. It can be difficult to commit to 12 days in a row.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I went to the Rooms to Go located at 11030 Philips Hwy Jax, Fl 32256 because I just bought a new house and needed a full bed set. I walked around the entire stor3e three times passing at least 5 employees and wasnt asked if I need help once. Im not sure if its because Im a 6'3 black male with dreads even though I had on a Ralph Laurne Polo long sleeve shirt with jeans, but no one offer to help. I just went home and order something online but I wont be coming back. I'll find the rest of my house funtiure somewhere else. If you dont beleive watch the security tapes. I was there between 1:30 and 2:00pm on March 25th 2015.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    This was a great experience and we have never shopped online before using your site.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    first time to purchase on line quick and easy was not able to go into the store so and online was very fast
  • Mar 25, 2015
    website was hard to manage
    Pleased with access to Internet
  • Mar 25, 2015
    There is room for improvement as per customer delivery items of items purchased.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I think it is crappy that RTG will give you credit and insist that taxes and delivery charges be paid upfront.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    The only thing I would have liked to see is more about the construction of each piece (materials, frame construction, type of wood, type pf springs, etc)
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Online application was easy but SURPRISE at checkout there was a Down Payment required on $600.00 PLEASE...... be upfront. I would have just placed it all on my Amex and moved on.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    In store was told there was free delivery. Ordered online and had to pay. :0(
    Mar 25, 2015
    The item I wanted was not available to see in a showroom, but was available online. Not contacted prior to delivery with delivery timeframe. I called customer service, learned of long wait so went online instead but got message that the site was no longer available. Called customer service again and used the call back feature, which is nice. Agent was friendly and informative. Delivery guys were late but had the courtesy to call 15 minutes after stated delivery timeframe had expired to let us know they were stuck in traffic. Quick and courteous service, but one guy reeked of cigarette smoke. Also, it was raining but they took our items out of the box and carried in into our house with rain, then did not wipe up rainwater after setup. Only one item (nightstand), but could have caused damage to the item and our wood floor if we had not noticed and wiped it ourselves 30 minutes later. Overall just an ok experience.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    Rooms To Go seems to have a problem with seat cushions. It is probably the way the shipment is handled when loaded, but a cushion on one of my dining room chairs and one on one of my bar stools has a definite indentation where possibly something heavy was set on it and it feels like there's no filling in those particular spots. When I called about the dining room chair, I was told they were sending a replacement cushion and I was told to call them when it arrived and they'd send a tech to install it. That was weeks ago and I haven't gotten it yet. When I called about the bar stool cushion, the female rep on the phone was irritable and told me to wait a week, that it would no doubt fill in (which I know from the other one, will not happen). That spot is much smaller than that of the dining room chair, but it would be nice if they were as they should be, since I'm paying for them to be as advertised. I bought a sectional last year and the cushion by the arm also was not up to standard, and after sat on a few times, sunk quite a bit lower than the others. I should have called, but I didn't. I'm a bit embarrassed when people who know I just purchased it a year ago see it, because they automatically assume it is a cheap product. Since I've had it a year now, I know they wouldn't replace it. Actually, it doesn't come off, but has a zipper that they could get the one out of the cushion and replace the foam or whatever inside, but I doubt they'll do that. Anyway, I'm a little discouraged with the quality of the pieces I've bought, even though they are exactly what I wanted and are attractive pieces, except for those cushion problems.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    I ordered about $3,000 worth of new furniture. One item, the sofa, was delivered without the five legs. The delivery guy said that the company can overnight the legs to me and suggested I call the next day to report that the legs were missing. I called the 800# and was told that the legs would be overnighted. It's been one week - and I still don't have the five legs for my new sofa. I called the 800# again and was told that the parts will be delivered in 7-10 days. The customer service person said she is unsure if the parts are in stock. So......I have a beautiful new sofa with no legs. I'm planning to return the furniture and buy from another store if I do not get the parts in the next week.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    I was skeptical about purchasing my item because I wasn't able to go into a showroom to see it. I live in New York city,so there isn't a location there. I was very satisfied with the living room set, and definitely would order from room to room again.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    The online cart needs to be improved. When making a purchase (such as the bar stools) you need to pick quantity when adding to cart instead of having to choose twice.
    Mar 25, 2015
    Ordered online but had looked at the furniture in the store. Was pleased with the delivery and set-up. The Rooms to Go staff kept me informed on my delivery date, time and the delivery guys called me when they had arrived at my condo for the delivery. Excellent service.