Rooms To Go Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Rooms To Go Reviews

02/20/2018
Rooms To Go Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 2618 reviews.

Rooms To Go Rating

More About Rooms To Go

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go

Great quality furniture.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    I was able to find the best price on a new mattress and what I needed in a mattress with the help of Keri via online chat.
    n/a
  • Feb 19, 2018
    I am very disappointed in my first purchase from this company, as I select a product and apply for credit and become approved under the promise that I would receive my item winthin 1-2 weeks as advertised on the item page, when in reality, at checkout, I learn I will not receive all my items until two months later..I already can’t recommend this company to anyone else, and would beg they stay away for causing mistrust.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    I was very happy with my Rooms To Go experience when I was in the showroom to buy my furniture originally.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    ....easy to maneuver through the website for ordering....store is right down highway from me and has lovely furniture and knowledgeable staff on site.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    I will never purchase anything in the store in Arlington Texas again. The manager was an arrogant butt. If I cant get it on line it will not be bought in one of your stores.
  • Feb 06, 2018
    I love the variety of Rooms to Go and love the ease of the website.
    Feb 19, 2018
    When I have ordered merchandise before from Rooms To Go, people came and put it together. This time I found out that I didn't order from Rooms but from a vendor. I did not realize that was the case from the Rooms to Go website. So I sent it back since I had no desire to assemble the console.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    rooms to go is a good place to shop
  • Feb 19, 2018
    I have been pleased with the service and overall quality of the furniture purchased from rooms to go.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    Would have liked to have free delivery
    very good webside
  • Feb 08, 2018
    Feb 19, 2018
    My media chest was scratched upon delivery
    love room to go
  • Feb 12, 2018
    I would love to be able to remove the assemble price from purchase of items. I only need delivery not assembly. I think assembly charges must be optional for people who would like Rooms to go to assemble their products.
    Feb 19, 2018
    It will be better if they wait time is change. From 10am-8pm to a 2 hour wait time. Because waiting all day for a delivery not knowing at what time the delivery will arrive. Also, the charges to assemble the needs to be optional. I paid for it because there is no option for the customer to remove it even tho I didn’t need them to install the product.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    very easy to order. the pictures were great and really helped me decide on this chair vs several others i was also looking at. i did not find the area for reviews, which i would have loved to read before ordering this particular chair.
    do not post
  • Feb 19, 2018
    I have purchased furniture for myself (three times) mom and brother. We are all happy with the furniture.
  • Feb 19, 2018
    This is my 4th purchase from RTG and I am always please with the items, pricing and delivery time
  • Feb 19, 2018
    Great experience, knowledgeable employees, great atmosphere