Rooms To Go Reviews

09/29/2014
Rooms To Go Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 2147 reviews.

Rooms To Go Rating

More About Rooms To Go

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go

• Sep 26, 2014
    I called the local store to ask about the items I wanted to order. They didn't answer the phone. I called back, someone answered after several rings. Put me on hold. Transferred me and after waiting for quite some time, I hung up. Because I really liked the items and your online format I called a number on the online site. This person was really nice and while she didn't answer my questions she gave me a number to call. That person was nice and helpful and these folks redeemed Rooms To Go. I almost didn't order anything from you because of the first experience. I haven't gotten them yet, but I have high hopes that everything will go smoothly.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I did not like the fact that I cannot purchase in store and pay in store. Hate your delivery charges
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I love RTG! They are very helpful and the items are reasonably priced.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    easy but would have liked to c where i could apply fo rtg credit
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Had problems at initial purchase date. I was approved for financing but did not get a card in the mail at all so finally I had to contact credit card company to get number and furniture just went off sale and ended up costing me $199 more I am very very very disappointed
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Previously purchased a $2,000 couch from Ashley furniture recliner broke within two years…. they refused to come out and clean even though we paid for the extra services…..hoping for better service.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I love Rooms To Go's selection.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Stylish furniture at a great price point.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Like the on line purchasing, however not happy with the delayed delivery date, and shipping rate is very high.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    This is my 3rd purchase in recent months from RTG and I have been satisfied so far.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Very user friendly but did have difficulty in entering State where I live.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I am a new credit card holder , i purshased 2 gifts cards in Aug /14 and they got lost in the mail... It took too long to cancel my gift cards and after they were canceled my account was not credited promptly ... Now I'm starting a new process and hope this time this new process goes smooth.Silvia Panebouef
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I don't want to share my household income or information about children.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    not at this time
    Sep 26, 2014
    My family loves the furniture.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    My biggest complaint is the delivery people. This is the second time we ordered from Rooms To Go and both times the delivery people have been loudly complaining when carrying the furniture up to the second level. We are paying to have it delivered and they make it sound like it is such a big hassle for them. Then maybe they should find themselves another job??? That is the main reason I am not sure I will order from Rooms To Go again - I just really don't want to deal with your delivery people.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    I purchased two items. One I was satisfied with, the other I wasn't. I was planning on exchanging one of the items, but when I read the Rooms To Go return policy, I saw that I would have had to do the return WITHIN 48 HOURS. Seriously? I received my delivery on a Friday, and wanted to return it on the following Monday, which was too late? Ridiculous. Particularly when you're spending large amounts of money on furniture.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    The only thing that displeased me about my delivery was that I was told my delivery window was from 4-8, and the delivery driver called me at quarter to 1 and informed me he was twenty minutes away. He argued with me when I told him I had been told a different delivery time. Luckily, my boyfriend was already home since we were waiting on Salvation Army to come pick up the old furniture. However, I find it pretty unprofessional to be given a window and then have the delivery show up four to eight hours early. I cannot leave work whenever I want and we had both sets of couches squeezed into my apartment at once. Thank you for reading this.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Never received notice that item had shipped.