Roots.com Reviews

08/27/2016
Roots.com Ratings and User Reviews. Roots.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1158 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2016.

Roots.com Rating

More About Roots.com

Recent Reviews for Roots.com

• Aug 27, 2016
    My online shopping experience at Roots was good. Unfortunately sizes were not available for all the products I was looking for, but I was able to find a few things.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Pricy but well worth it.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Great product and a great price on sale😊 I know these clothes are well made and will last a long time
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Site was slow and checkout process was awful. Excited about the 40% sale only to waste 2+ hours to get my order refused over and over again. Deleted several items from my order just so I could use my gift card.
    Aug 27, 2016
    My biggest issue was with the website and product availability. Not fast and lots of products unavailable.
    Aug 27, 2016
    Great product. Nice to get them on sale!
    Aug 27, 2016
    I am generally satisfied with the Roots order. The sizing on items isn't always accurate though. The sweat shirt I bought my daughter is short and that isn't the style of the item. I will be returning one item with the hope of having her try on another one at the store. I want to see if it is longer in length
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I love Roots clothing they're such high quality but the downside is that the prices are also quite high.Although today my checkout experience was horrible and frustrating (I had items removed from my cart as I was shopping,which then became unavailable forcing me to choose a smaller size) ill still remain a loyal customer and will be counting down the days until my package arrives! :)
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Love on line shopping much more convenient than in store shopping
    Aug 27, 2016
    Definitely would order on line again, excellent service.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Easy site to navigate. Found the items I wanted and checked out with 5 mins.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I love Roots. I am a nurse and wearing Roots sweaters at work makes me comfortable and cozy. My sweaters last a long time and wash well.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Hello, I found the site very slow earlier today and errors occurred many times during checkout. And then my order disappeared and all items taken out of my bag. This afternoon the process was quick and easy.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    So slow today, but I assume that's because it's a sale day - perhaps this is something to address before the next sale. I found it frustrating. I filled my cart four times before I was able to check out.
    Aug 27, 2016
    return process at the store takes more labour-intesive than seems necessary
    Aug 27, 2016
    Website was incredibly slow when ordering on 40% off day. By the time I got through, the products I wanted that were initially available were gone. When you click to order a sweatshirt, it would be helpful if the matching sweat pants came up as a suggested order since I wasn't able to tell if the available sweatpants were the same colour of red as the shirt I purchased.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    What keeps myself & my family purchasing Roots products is the quality of the product. As well, the service in-store is always exceptional. I buy not only for myself & my kids, I purchase for my American family members as well as they love the Roots products. Keep up the great work!
    Aug 27, 2016
    found the sizing small,, not sure one of the tops will fit
  • Aug 18, 2016
    The only issue was the site was very slow.
    Aug 27, 2016
    My girl love your sweat pants
  • Aug 18, 2016
    The site kept freezing. I was on it from am unil 11:00 and by the time I got everything some of the items were out of stock in the size required
    Aug 27, 2016
    The site was very hard to navigate. It kept kicking me off . The the size wanted was sold out of the majority of the items I wa ted
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Overall I always enjoy shopping with roots.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    The picture of the clothing itself are not as appealing as they could be.