Roots.com Reviews

02/08/2016
Roots.com Ratings and User Reviews. Roots.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1691 reviews.

Roots.com Rating

More About Roots.com

Recent Reviews for Roots.com

• Feb 5, 2016
    Roots.com was very easy to use however I would have preferred to get the item at a store where I could try it on. The site said it was not available in the store. Now I have to wait for my purchase and pay for shipping. Not good.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    i originally went into the store to order item sales person (sydney) processed order but could NOT apply my Indian status card?? I never received a email confirming purchase so called Roots when i got home. Roots Customer Service had no idea if my order went though or not??? Roots has a major lack of customer service as well as items being HIGHLY OVER PRICED!! you sign up for emails but never get any decent discounts! I wouldn't even be buying from Roots but gift is for my daughter.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Overall happy! Great sales!! Love the free shipping over $50. So many sites are higher than that. As a busy mom, I will definitely be shopping online again. Great deals, cute clothes. Love it.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I live in Canada and was surprised to find out that the Roots app was not available for me to download and qualify me for the $10 coupon. Was this a mistake, if so, can you please credit me the $10. I find it difficult to understand why a Canadian customer wouldn't qualify for an app to represent a Canadian retailer.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Love Roots , love the logo , love that you can shop online & love that it is Canadian.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Gift wrapping would be appreciated.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I respect the high level of quality of Roots products.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I do not live anywhere near a Roots store, so I am pleased that Roots.com offers everything I need. I often order from them throughout the year.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I found the product info difficult to read. I like when it is more compact, closer to the product and on a plain background.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    This was a fast and good experience. I'm stuck at home after a surgery and was able to still shop for my kids.
    Best sweatpants around.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Checkout process seemed stuck when asking me to complete my purchase
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Very disappointed that I could not order a man's Toronto Maple Leaf hoodie as the only size allowed was "S". I intended on purchasing two hoodies, one male, one female, however this was not to be.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    I redeemed a gift certificate and it was a little confusing where the numbers get entered.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    My credit card has not been adjusted since I returned my first order to the store here in town.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Great quality fast delivery
  • Jan 22, 2016
    For my first order all went smooth
    Feb 5, 2016
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    so happy with the clothing I bought! a lot of the clothing on the website I find are not my style and are overpriced but the clothing I wanted for myself was perfect wasn't over priced and suits me perfectly. I'm in love with my clothing that I purchased!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I enjoy browsing the website and the purchase process is quite simple and straightforward.