Roots.com Reviews

01/19/2017
Roots.com Ratings and User Reviews. Roots.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2874 reviews.

Roots.com Rating

More About Roots.com

Recent Reviews for Roots.com

• Jan 15, 2017
    My kids love Roots jogging pants for the comfort.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I wanted to have to purchase a sweatshirt in size large and site said it was available and continued to checkout only to find it was not available in this size. I had a promo code to use which was valid for 15 days and had to purchase something else due to lack of sizes in 3 on 3 zip stein sweatshirt
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I was happy to place this order, however, was unable to find a place to use the promo code for $10 off my next purchase from Roots? I think it is because I used a promo code already, but I see this as being 2 different things that should be used together, especially since the $10 was to be used within 14 days of the email.
    Easy shopping online
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I find that there are no sizes in stock the last several times. Not the same as it was
    Love my Roots transactions! Very easy
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I actually tried to purchase these boots earlier this week and your online store wouldn't let me. There was a glitch in the system. Kind of annoying after I was told it could take weeks to stock this item and I'd have to check back to the site to see when they were available. I emailed regarding my issue and was told to phone. Now you're sold out of the size I want hopefully this size fits... Bad customer service, Not surprising not the first time.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Sizes are small, Roots should be more realistic about actual women's sizes. Prices are high and variety is limited. If I had not received a gift card for Christmas I would not have purchased. Especially since there was very little selection for an actual size XL woman.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Overall experience was good. Except for the checkout. I typed in my address and it wasn't recognized. the "suggested" address showed my apt # twice. Maybe a glitch?
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Pls include bust size into the size chart
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I usually find the process very easy to order on roots however, I had to go through sizing multiple times as it kept telling me at checkout there was none available. This was at the very end and very frustrating.
    Should offer store pick up if order is less than $50
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I love shopping at The Roots store and as well as the website:)
    I LOVE ROOTS THEY HAVE A NICE SELECTION OF CLOTHING FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
  • Jan 4, 2017
    At checkout, I was encouraged to sign up for the newsletter to save $10 on my next purchase. I signed up to save $10. At checkout though, there was no discount. I looked for a promo code, or something, and didn't see anything. On a positive note, I love the pants I oredered. I already have them in black.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 14, 2017
    I have had the Roots boots in Tribe for years and have been eyeing a bag to go with them. I settled on this one and it is as high quality as the boots. Butter soft leather and lots of room to carry a laptop etc. Nice wide handle for comfort if the bag gets heavy with "stuff". I find Roots to be quite pricey and rarely does their leather products go on sale. I'd own more if they did. However, the quality really can't be beat, so "you get what you pay for".
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 14, 2017
    Although I am happy with my purchases, the one shirt is not even close to the colour showed online
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Love online shopping and the discounts available
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Disappointed about how little merchandise is available at the moment.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Redicous you cannot cut and paste incredibly LONG and complex coupon codes. Example: WELI-F5AD-QVYD-7IQ5-MWPX When you pull up the offers tab on the bottom of the mobile site it does not retract down and uses half your available screen view in the checkout screen. Even though my address was selected with the radial button I still had to enter it to check out because it was required fields. I shop online almost exclusively, incredibly poor site. Did not make the process quick and easy.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    More socks as we love them and would have love to ordered them too but they were not available but love and only wear them in the winter ;) my daughter loves her roots jogging pants :) perfect Christmas gifts too! This order was great I just could have ordered more had they been available:)