Roots.com Reviews

12/05/2016
Roots.com Ratings and User Reviews. Roots.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2651 reviews.

Roots.com Rating

More About Roots.com

Recent Reviews for Roots.com

• Dec 4, 2016
    The t-shirts I wanted didn't have the size selection or were out of stock.
    love canada love roots
  • Dec 4, 2016
    Your website was hard to use since I wanted to use Paypal, a couple of times it didnt' work, then I had to re-enter the store, find and reload my purchase, type in all my info as a guest a gain ( 5 times total) before I got to the window to use Paypal and there was a "complete purchase " button, once I got there, no button, once I got to paypal and it said there were no items in my basket, and I had to re-enter the store again. Very frustrating. Not what I was expecting for this store. But got it to work in the end.
  • Dec 4, 2016
    A straightforward website. Thank you.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    This is the second time I have placed an online order with roots and I am very happy with this company. I love the products.
    Dec 5, 2016
    I am very pleased with the online service, tracking, and delivery of any roots product I have purchased. This is the second year in a row that I purchased something online via in-store and the experience has been positive. I will continue to do so.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 5, 2016
    The Gabrielle tote is the quality, value & style I expected. Love it!
  • Nov 24, 2016
    A little pricey but I'm willing to buy a beautiful shirt when its on sale.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    Dec 5, 2016
    Roots has great quality items always pleased.
    Dec 4, 2016
    Purchased as a Christmas gift - not sure if it will be liked or correct size
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Product is more expensive, but quality is exceptional. Use visa checkout today- simple and quick
    Dec 4, 2016
    Always quality products. Ordering on line is so convenient
  • Nov 23, 2016
    The ease of navigating between the shopping bag and the shipping information was not good. It kept dumping my info from my shipping address, etc when I revisited the shopping bag to confirm sizes. I like how easy it is to see the available merchandise in my children's sizes. Also love the various pictures available and the ability to zoom in to see details.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    The only thing is that the prices are expensive. If the prices were a little bit more affordable like now. I would buy more often. Thanks.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    One of the easiest online shopping experiences I have had.....and I shop a lot online!
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Took advantage of 40 percent off sale for my Grandson's choice of hoodie. Am familiar with the quality of Roots products, so also purchased a hoodie for his Grandfather and to my surprise received shipping!
    Dec 4, 2016
    My order was processed and delivered as promised. The product was in great condition.
    Dec 4, 2016
    Order a belt and when it was received looked nothing like the picture on the website.
    Dec 4, 2016
    The roots website has improved a lot in terms of ease of use! I will definitely return in the future for additional purchases.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    I absolutely love Roots...great quality clothing! A little pricy but I'm always watching out for sales! Im more likely to purchase products from Roots when on sale. I have noticed on several occasions some items I wish to purchase are not available in the sizes I require!
    Dec 4, 2016
    I can't always get the sizes I want in the styles I want. Other than that I love Roots clothing and will continue to purchase for my entire family :-)
  • Nov 22, 2016
    It feels like online items are less than the ones in retail store.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    I find the site more frustrating than most online shopping sites.