Roots.com Reviews

08/02/2015
Roots.com Ratings and User Reviews. Roots.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 491 reviews.

Roots.com Rating

More About Roots.com

Recent Reviews for Roots.com

Doesn't always have my size available ...8
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Since my credit card updated and I got a new one. I am always having problems ordering from your web site. I make the online order and get a email stating a problem and when I call in, it's always the credit card. The helpful Roots person is sweet and puts my card through. Ordering online is to avoid the calling in, right?
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Good site enjoy the products
  • Jul 24, 2015
    easy shop online and male very clearly to order.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    The online purchase process was challenging as I purchased from the sale dept and each time I put something into the cart I had to reload the entire sales section again, page by page. Tedious and time consuming and utterly unnecessary.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Out of 4 times that I have purchased with Roots Canada in the past 6 months, my order has only been wrong once and the mistakes were fixed. Great products for all of the family.
    always a positive experience
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I love this company but I wish I had the chance to try things on in the store. The only store in my home city closed a few years ago and I shop at Roots far less frequently now. I like the quality of your products but find that the sizing can be inconsistent. I appreciate the free shipping on this order though, that would encourage me to purchase more often from the online store.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Roots continues to offer quality products at an affordable price. It would be nice if they offered bigger sizes since their clothes tend to fit on the small size. Their leather products are phenomenal and beautifully crafted to last a lifetime. You can't ask for more than that.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I like roots. Thank you.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Just love the store that simple
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Love Roots. Wish prices were a little less. Also more black coloured options for ladies shirts and pants. More coupons. Also wish you could order roots 73 online. Please continue the XL sizes!!!
    Jul 24, 2015
    Love roots! Wish prices were a little lower. Please continue to make ladies XL sizes!!!!! Thank you
  • Jul 16, 2015
    When searching through the items, I found it annoying that I had to scroll and wait for additional items to loads while browsing. I actually only realized there were more products to view accidentally --- my first impression was there were only 5 items for sale.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Very pleased with Roots products, have purchased many over the years. The only issue I found with ordering on-line was a bit of confusion around payment method. The visible options were pay pal and visa. I wished to use my Mastercard as method of payment and did not realize I had to choose 'payment as guest' in order to be able to pay via mastercard. Otherwise great job!!
    Jul 24, 2015
    I am/have been extremely satisfied with the quality of the products and the customer service I have received from Roots with every past purchase I have made. The only 2 comments I have for positive improvement is ... Attempting to pay with a MasterCard on line was not so obvious. The only 2 choices you initially see are PayPal and Visa. You have to choose "pay as a guest" , (something like that) in order to pay by m/c. The other comment ... after you receive your email that the item has been shipped, it offers a link to be able to track your order. When you do click on it, it just sends you to the Roots home page. If you go to the bottom of the home page and choose the "tracking" option nothing happens? Other than those I couldn't be happier with my experience :). I love my purses and wallets ... Thank you Roots! :)
  • Jul 14, 2015
    It's the best !!! I am Canadian and so proud to wear these clothes ! :) try totally represent canada as a nation.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    more variety of sizing would be nice
    Jul 23, 2015
    Great delivery. Return to the store was easy and no hassle. thanks!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    My only complaint, same as always, is lack of home merchandise like blankets, bedding sets, etc.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Super pleased. I enjoyed the reusable bag as well :)
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Really like how their clothes fit. Love the material and styles. Prices are a bit high though.
    Jul 22, 2015
    Love their items.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    It took me several attempts with three different credit cards and a work-around that wasn't quite accurate but somehow worked to check out. I shop online all.the.time. The Roots.com check out process is so bad that it's almost a deterrent to shopping. It seems to be challenged by international orders/credit cards and when the billing and shipping addresses differ. Perhaps 5 years ago this would have been understandable, but in this day and age, it makes the Roots.com check out experience archaic! It will be a while before I bother again with Roots.com.
    Jul 23, 2015
    The most un-user friendly eCommerce site I have ever used. Claims to ship internationally, but the check out process doesn't support that easily. I tried multiple times to pay using two different international credit cards and received error messages that failed to indicate spefically that it was the credit card, so I kept trying. I finally tried a Canadian credit card and that worked. Roots.com makes it difficult to spend money. Plus, one item did not arrive in time. Roots.com needs to update its check out process to current standards.