RosaryMart.com Reviews

01/27/2015
RosaryMart.com Ratings and User Reviews. RosaryMart.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.

RosaryMart.com Rating

More About RosaryMart.com

Recent Reviews for RosaryMart.com

• Jan 27, 2015
    its an awesome website easy to find out what you like
  • Jan 27, 2015
    This is a nice site with a lot to offer. I needed rosary beads for my CCD students and in less than 5 minutes i placed an order for a great price, thanks!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I was very pleased with the products on this site! So beautiful and cannot wait to recieve them! Also the customer service was amazing and so fast. I emailed and got same day responses. Thank you Brandi for your help, i will definately refer everyone to this site!!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Great selection, had some glitches with the checkout screen but that may of been due to my internet. Excited to receive my product!
  • Jan 17, 2015
    None at this time
  • Jan 8, 2015
    SUPER EASY TO FIND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND CHECK OUT WAS REALLY SMOOTH!!
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I wish I could have seen the orders in the cart. The only window I could access to see selected items was small. Difficult to compare before final purchase.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    It's a nice website. Just wish they had more pictures of the rosary or put up videos. Not all of the rosaries have videos
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Spreading the faith through these products... God bless!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 27, 2014
    ONE ITEM WAS NOT DELIVERED WITH THE ORDER I WROTE AN EMAIL THEY WROTE BACK AND SENT THE ITEM IMMEDIATELY.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    RosaryMart.com is our favorite source for Catholic products
  • Dec 8, 2014
    great shopping experience with variety
  • Dec 5, 2014
    quick and easy site to use
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I found what I was looking for in a rosary, brings meaning and encouragement. Did not see them yet but looking forward to seeing them.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I am so excited and can't wait to receive my order, the purchases I made were exactly what I had been searching for.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I just wish they had more options of quality necklaces that are pretty and not expensive.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    RosaryMart offers beautiful items. I wished there was a Gift wrapping option available.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    None All is well
  • Nov 5, 2014
    I discovered this retailer searching for duplicates of a ring I bought some time ago. RosaryMart had it, and at a lower price than I remember paying from another retailer.
    Nov 20, 2014
    Items received were poorer quality than that of a competing vendor. The item ordered was exact for comparison.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    Did not received items ordered