Ross-Simons Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ross-Simons Reviews

01/23/2018
Ross-Simons Ratings and User Reviews. Ross-Simons is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1186 reviews.
Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems, plus designer jewelry. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Free S... Show More Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems, plus designer jewelry. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Free Shipping. Fabulous Jewelry ? Great Prices - Since 1952.

Ross-Simons Rating

More About Ross-Simons

Recent Reviews for Ross-Simons

• Jan 20, 2018
    Ross-Simons is my FAVORITE place to shop for jewelry!
  • Jan 20, 2018
    Love Ross Simons! The prices and quality is pretty unbeatable!
  • Jan 20, 2018
    Good price for satisfactory product.
  • Dec 30, 2017
    I am very satisfied with the jewelry I have gotten on line.
  • Jan 20, 2018
    Every purchase I’ve made I have been pleased with. I’ve only returned 1 item from my hundreds of purchases, and my return was processed without any concern.
  • Jan 20, 2018
    Always enjoy shopping with Ross Simon!
  • Dec 29, 2017
    I have no opinion -- until I receive my order. I can let you know then. ORDERING process was quick and easy.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    Jan 20, 2018
    Beautiful earrings well made great price.
  • Jan 20, 2018
    I don't like the question about my race and the income this a personnel items.
  • Jan 20, 2018
    Please do not contact me about a survey
  • Jan 20, 2018
    My first purchase, can't wait to receive my item
    Enough!
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Jan 19, 2018
    I have purchased pieces in the past that were smaller than advertised. In this case the smaller size was ok and so I made the purchase.
    Love Ross Simons
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Jan 19, 2018
    Your first time purchase coupon code was not acceptable for this item. You Might consider then adding a disclaimer to your close outs etc.
  • Jan 01, 2018
    Jan 19, 2018
    The pink sapphires in the eternity ring are tiny, much smaller than the photo led me to believe. In most other purchases, and I have made a lot from RS, I have felt that the photo accurately represented the product. This was a disappointment.
  • Jan 19, 2018
    My first time experience has been enjoyable. I am positive I will be happy with my order.
  • Jan 19, 2018
    Love all the sales and beautiful selections
  • Jan 19, 2018
    First time to order. Do not have an opinion yet.