Ross-Simons Reviews

07/27/2016
Ross-Simons Ratings and User Reviews. Ross-Simons is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 399 reviews.
Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems, plus designer jewelry. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Free S... Show More Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems, plus designer jewelry. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Free Shipping. Fabulous Jewelry Great Prices - Since 1952.

Ross-Simons Rating

More About Ross-Simons

Recent Reviews for Ross-Simons

• Jul 20, 2016
    Nice items; gret choices if you can't visit a brick-and-mortar store. Wish Ross-Simons ALWAYS listed the gam weights of each item fatured; therwise how can I actually figure out how "light," or how "heavy" an item is?
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Very very pleased with my 1st purchase about a month ago. Looks 100% better than your photo! Bought it thinking I would most likely have to send it back. Very Happy with my ring! So easy to check out your emails with great deals! It's almost impossible not to buy.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I have ordered m`any Ro`ss-Simon products in the past and have been somewhat disappointed with the quality. Shopping on the site and delivery are okay.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Very competitive pricing; rapid delivery; professional packaging; excellent products
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Have shopped Ross-Smons for years and have been happy with my purchases generally.
    it calm me down
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I like the way the catalog is arranged showing all the jewelry available and their prices.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Every item I have ordered from Ross-Simons have been incredible. My diamond ring just sparkles I get many comments.
  • Jul 17, 2016
    The only trouble I had was with checkout
  • Jul 17, 2016
    This is my very first order, let's see how they do on delivery.
  • Jul 17, 2016
    I will know more when I see the product.
  • Jul 17, 2016
    A very satisfactory inventory of marvelous, even magnificent jewelry. Congratulations on your offerings!
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Jul 20, 2016
    Ross-Simons offers a wide range of unique quality jewelry at a wide range of prices...there is something for everybody! Every time I wear a piece of jewelry from Ross-Simons I receive many compliments.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Love looking at all the beautiful things for sale, love when I get them :)
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Jul 20, 2016
    I love RS! Have been ordering from them for 20 years!
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Jul 18, 2016
    Item was delivered in a box that was very distressed inside. I made me unsure of the quality of the item.
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Jul 17, 2016
    I was disappointed in both pairs of earrings I just received. The garnets are cut crookedly. I just was not satisfied with the appearance of the emerald earrings.
  • Jul 3, 2016
    In al terms up to this day I'm very satisfied with all my Ross Simons purchase. Items fair to the page description and fast delivery.,
    Jul 19, 2016
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Jul 20, 2016
    Product as described and a great value!
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    I,ve never had problems with previous purchases,