Ross-Simons Reviews

03/03/2015
Ross-Simons Ratings and User Reviews. Ross-Simons is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 755 reviews.
Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems. Ross-Simons also offers a nationwide Bridal and Gift Registry accessible online, via phone and in their stores. Ross-Simons of... Show More Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems. Ross-Simons also offers a nationwide Bridal and Gift Registry accessible online, via phone and in their stores. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers.

Ross-Simons Rating

More About Ross-Simons

Recent Reviews for Ross-Simons

• Feb 24, 2015
    Large and nice selection of jewelry and reasonable prices. I believe all items are sent boxed.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    So far, no experience but nice well-priced jewelry items in catalog.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    GREAT website. Easy to use & great response time. I really appreciate your level of detail in describing the size of the item.
    survey tOOOOO long
    Love your jewelry
  • Feb 22, 2015
    a very favorite online store & temptation!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I loved the clearance selections and the option to add selections after checkout for no additional shipping charge
  • Feb 13, 2015
    I have never been disappointed with the products, especially with the quality.
    Feb 23, 2015
    Ross-Simons never fails in quality and delivery of their products.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Of course I didn't get my earrings yet but they look like just what I was looking for. They are a bigger size than other sites have. I like nice size hoops. Ruby is my birthstone and I don't have any ruby earrings.
    Feb 22, 2015
    I ordered the in out ruby hoop earrings. The stones were kind of dull and I could not open the snap closures for the earrings. I was afraid to force it because I didn't want to break them and be out $100. I called and the woman who answered was very pleasant and told me I could return them if I wasn't happy.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Feb 22, 2015
    if you order something overnight and it turns out you only have it at a store and they will ship it out and it will be late you have a responsibility to the customer to immediately inform him of the problem and the expected delay and seek his preferences. I spent $27 for overnight and it came 2 days later!
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I have shopped R-D over the years, and I have always been plased with y purchases.
    Feb 23, 2015
    The overall online shopping experience was positive and I was pleased with the items purchased. I needed to have had a more realistic idea of diamond's wt. size. I liked what I bought, but size was smaller than I expected. When I called customer service with a question regarding a sales price item on another prospective purchase, the answers provided were definitely unclear about your policies related to sales.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    i have ordered many times from ross - not sure if i ever did on-line orders
    Feb 24, 2015
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Like your products.
    Feb 22, 2015
    There are some things I do not understand about the item.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I would buy more but the size 10 rings are hard to get.it would be nice if you would make more big size rings!! YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL JEWELRY!!!!!!!
    Feb 23, 2015
    Loved my rings but I wish you would have big size rings for the index finger and for the pointer finger like a size 10 . I have big fingers so I don't find my size easily so whenever I see my size like this time I bought 3 of them.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Convenient & Reliable from my previous experience. Reasonable price.
    Feb 23, 2015
    I have been a customer for years. I love the service and products. Keep up the good work!
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I love monogram jewelry so it was wonderful to find your company.
    Feb 23, 2015
    If this is regarding the earrings I ordered for my sister's birthday, I actually made a mistake and had the ordered shipped to my home instead of hers. When I called in, the customer service rep was wonderful. She resolved the issue and didn't make me feel like an idiot. I actually ended up ordering a second pair to replace the ones that come to my home which were so lovely, I kept. It was an A+ experience.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I called customer service twice with questions. Both times, my questions were answered quickly and cheerfully. I will shop here again.
    Feb 23, 2015
    Customer service was outstanding. I was a bit disappointed with the product. It was a necklace on a silver chain and I found the chain was very thin and looked "skimpy."
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Feb 22, 2015
    For the first time ever I received my purchase - lovely earrings - in less than pristine condition. They are silver and arrived badly tarnished. After my initial disappointment at their condition, I got out my silver polish and when I began to clean them one of the earrings came apart into two pieces ... the ring holding the dangle portion had opened!! I put the dangle onto the open ring then took a pair of pliers and closed it, and have worn the earrings a few times since, but this is NOT the experience I've had with my numerous other purchases over the years.