Ross-Simons Reviews

08/27/2016
Ross-Simons Ratings and User Reviews. Ross-Simons is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 399 reviews.
Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems, plus designer jewelry. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Free S... Show More Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems, plus designer jewelry. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Free Shipping. Fabulous Jewelry Great Prices - Since 1952.

Ross-Simons Rating

More About Ross-Simons

Recent Reviews for Ross-Simons

• Aug 19, 2016
    Way to exciting!! so much to choose from. Even when you have a specific goal. Love the experience.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I would be happier with this purchase if I were clearer about the shipping. I thought that this promotion said that any purchase over $75 would be shipped free of charge, but I see that I have been charged $7.95. I know it seems small, but these are the little things that make a customer either leave or come back.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I first saw your 7" Italian Byzantine bracelet in my People mag many months ago for $49.00, I ordered it and fell in love with it! I even had several comments on how nice it looked. I just saw your ad again in my People mag, but this time you were offering an 8" bracelet and measured my ankle hoping it would fit, but it would have been just a tad too small. I got on your site to order the 8" anyways and that's when I saw a 9" being offered for 'pennies' more than the 8"!!!! OH FOR JOY, FOR JOY!!!! I've ordered both the 8" and 9" bracelets and I can't wait for them to arrive - great prices too!!!! Thank you soooo very much! Have a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Incredible prices and quality.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I have ordered from Ross-Simons before and have been satisfied with my purchases although sometimes the crafting is a little thin and the weight of the item is a little disappointing. I feel for the price it is still a bargain.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I love this store when I am in the market for Jewelry. I recently lost a beloved ring and am happy to say I found a great replacement.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Love this web site. I love the selection and value. I live out of the city so it makes it easy to shop for lovely things..
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I like Ross Simons quite a lot and appreciate the selection available. I have never been disappointed.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I have loved 95% of everything I have gotten from Ross Simon. The only thing I didn't like was a ring. Which I returned very easily. I have been very excited with my purchases. 😃
    I JUST ORDER EARINGS FOR$ 195 AND SHOULD HAVE HAD FREE SHIPPING!! DIDNT HAPPEN
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Aug 19, 2016
    Love everything I've gotten so far. Love shopping with them.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Aug 16, 2016
    I ordered an aquamarine bracelet. While quite pretty, the stones were practically clear and lacked the light blue color pictured that I was looking for... Since it was a last minute gift, there was no option but to keep it and not ask for a different one.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Aug 16, 2016
    Sometimes the real thing looks different when you get it.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    I used to receive and order from Ross Simons years ago. It was a pleasant surprise to flip thru a new catalog.
    Aug 18, 2016
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Aug 17, 2016
    Satisfied with prior purchases. Unfortunately, hoop earrings were poorly made. Earrings took too long to put in ear & was unable to hook/lock.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Aug 17, 2016
    The necklaces were gifts and the recipients were very happy. I appreciated the fast delivery which enabled me to give the gift for my daughter's anninversary. Loved the quality of the necklaces. I was disappointed that I did not receive any catalogs for future purchases. I would like to order other items.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    always happy with purchase
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Wanted to see my entire order after adding bonus item, but could not
    Aug 16, 2016
    The 14K gold earring hoops I received were obviously defective! Cannot believe that a Ross Simons Store would send out TOTALLY OBVIOUS DAMAGED EARRINGS TO A MAIL ORDER CUSTOMER! The mail packaging was very protective and certainly sufficient, so it was absolutely a damaged earring when it left the jewelry store!
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Love your products and availability of what I want. Always a good shopping experience! My only complaint is that I am not receiving your catalogue and I have signed up for it on multiple occasions.
    Aug 18, 2016
    I've been a customer for years now, I've been given several of your pieces by my sweet husband. Great jewelry at stellar prices! One complaint; I have asked to be on the catalogue mailing list. I have not been receiving them, for years. I used to get them all the time. I have requested it many, many times. What's up with that? I tell my friends about you, but I don't have a catalogue to give. I receive compliments and I am asked "where did you get it"; frequently.
  • Jul 28, 2016
    I appreciate the low prices, but also realize the quality of stones I chose is not the highest. I appreciate your honesty about the clarity and color of the diamonds -- and hope that my selection, when I receive it, is pleasing to me.
    Aug 15, 2016