Ross-Simons Reviews

09/04/2015
Ross-Simons Ratings and User Reviews. Ross-Simons is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 332 reviews.
Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems, plus designer jewelry. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Free S... Show More Ross-Simons offers a value priced selection of fine jewelry, famous name tableware, collectibles, gifts, furniture and more. Jewelry selections range from sterling silver to platinum and diamonds, watches, rings, bracelets, necklaces and gems, plus designer jewelry. Ross-Simons offers prices at up to 70% below comparable retailers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Free Shipping. Fabulous Jewelry Great Prices - Since 1952.

Ross-Simons Rating

More About Ross-Simons

Recent Reviews for Ross-Simons

• Aug 24, 2015
    Found the site by accident 2 years and have been impressed and buying from them ever since then.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Assured top quality always, great pricing and courteous staff. Can't go wrong with Ross-Simons!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    had difficulty checking out and trying to use paypal as a conduit.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    My sister suggested this website for this particular product. I have yet to receive the product before I can completely ensure my satisfaction. I am hoping for a worry-free delivery of my product and hopefully I will be satisfied with the product itself once I see it.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Ross Simons is THE best on-line jewelry store
  • Aug 21, 2015
    never had any problems with ordering from store
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I can't say anything about the item I ordered as the order was just placed so item not received. Not sure why the survey pops up right after order is placed because most of the questions could only be answered after item/items are received. I only rated my shopping experience a 5 because when trying to place via PayPal, when I was supposed to be redirected to the RS site, the connection took so long , without my actually being reconnected, I finally have up and went back to the site, with plans to just use a different method of payment. Somehow the checkout screen showed that I was using PayPal credit so my order was placed. What was concerning , however, was a message telling me that the RS site was not secure , that the certificate had expired and someone might be able to retrieve my information by utilizing this unsafe site. Maybe I should be more concerned, but took my chances. As someone who has had their credit card information hijacked in the past, the security of sites that I use for online purchases is important. I hope I am not sorry.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I love the actual jewelry choices. My main disappointment has been with some clasps that are too fragile and soon break. I suggest that you evaluate clasps before offering the items.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    One of the items I purchased in the past, had the gold over stainless steel come off very early with little wear, I complained and nothing could be done because it was past the 30 - 90 days whatever that they have. Everything else I have bought has performed as expected, but I am still leery and very careful with the jewelry that I do have from this company.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Your online shopping site is well done. I liked that a box popped up indicating a live person was available to answer any questions I might have.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I am very happy with Ross-Simons. The products and prices are terrific. I am also very happy with the customer service.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Over joyed with my purchases - cannot wait until i receive them - I going back for another scan of close out items to purchase for christmas.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    The exact thing I'm looking for can always be found on your site! And I never miss going to the clearance area to see what's new. Items are always exactly as pictured! Thanx
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Your Ad 30%off for first order of $100 or more......free shipping on any order....offer expires 9/10/15..... but when I order, store "only" free shipping I do not known why??????????? OFFER CODE RS155600E.
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Have always been happy with Ross Simons, since I first found their Maine store about 30 years ago.
    Aug 21, 2015
    The earrings were alright in quality. Not very good, but disappointing. The bracelet is much too lightweight and the gold imperceptable.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    In the past I have been disappointed in the quality of some of my purchases. I hope this purchase will meet my expectations. The reviews were very encouraging. I hope I feel the same.
    Aug 22, 2015
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    It's my first timing shopping with Ross-Simons and my so happy. The products are beautiful and I did pay a good price. Thxs.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I saw this item & the previous purchase advertised in the Bergen Record newspaper. That is how I became familiar with your products.I was very satisfied with the necklace I purchased previously. This bracelet is a gift for my daughter-in-law who is getting her Masters Degree this summer.
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    The person that I spoke with told me that I should have looked at the picture of where the 18 inch necklace fell and that would have made the difference of ordering the 20 inch over the 18 inch. My daughter had requested the 18 inch until she saw the 20 inch. I felt like she thought I had not given any thought to my order.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I could not find a space to enter the "code" word for the 25% off. I had to call your office to find out it is in the "fine print".....imagine that.....not real happy....put it in letters as large at the 25% off on the front....I think this happened before, I don't use this website for that reason and not all the products I have purchased are up to par.
    Aug 24, 2015
    I purchased a bracelet, it was supposed to be 8 inch, it was 71/2 and was too tight. I gave it away. The Christmas ornaments are fine, still waiting on one more to come.