Royal Couture Inc. Reviews

Royal Couture Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Royal Couture Inc. is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 01/08/2015.

Recent Reviews for Royal Couture Inc.

• Jan 8, 2015
    Totally Love it!!!!!!
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    it has very beautiful and extravagant jewelry on this site which i really love oh so much
    Jan 15, 2015
    Its the Bomb.com!! I love my jewelry plus they give discounts per shipping and im like Yasssssss
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I lover the jewelry!!!
    Jan 10, 2015
    Love all the items
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love the courteous person that gave me help..I miss tell all people about this lovely online store...
    Jan 4, 2015
    Love there fast courteous manner..
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Love the jewelry!!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I love them. Theyre always helpful and they always have a great selection of updated very trendy stuff to choose from. Although ive had a couple things that havent lasted/broke within a couple weeks of buying it--they always compensate for whatever broke. They take care of their customers and want to keep them loyal. Im gonna continue doing business with them for sure!
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    I got a lot of things that I didnt even order. And some of the things that were out of stock were not refunded. & on top of everything, almost all of the items i did order and recieve didnt look like the pictures and the quality of 90% of the stuff was cheap looking & felt cheap. And when I contacted someone from the wed site using Instagram all I got was an apology, which I think is rediculous I spent close to 200$ & a lot of things were gifts and it was just a bad experience all around except for the fact that it came on time. I will make sure to tell everyone I know & everyone on social media all of these terrible things. The least I could have gotten was some kind of "I'm sorry" gift or my choice of something extra for myself but whatever ill just make sure no one I knows EVER orders from your company.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I love your products and pricing. I always get it on time
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Great ez purchase and website