Rpp Hobby Reviews

07/26/2015
Rpp Hobby Ratings and User Reviews. Rpp Hobby is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 352 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Rpp Hobby

Rpp Hobby Rating

More About Rpp Hobby

Recent Reviews for Rpp Hobby

• Jul 14, 2015
    i will definitely will be ordering again from you guys, especially if the reviews are right on the fast shipping!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    The site navigation could be a little Berger on mobile device. The home page menus allow only one click, you can't select axial wraith parts after already clicking on crawler.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Would like to see a quantity editor in the cart section. The continue to shop should take you back to the page that you were shopping on not the main page. This will make it a bit easier to shop.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    best selection of parts ive seen so far
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Great service thank you
    RPP Hobby is great!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Great Company to buy from. Very helpful staff. Great hobby shop. I I'm pretty certain that they camp out in post office, extremely quick service. I would highly recommend rpp hobby. For probably the last 4 or 5 yrs I have ordered from them. Only under certain cases have I had to order form other hobby shop. Only due to product out of stock. Which might I add is very far and between on the products I have been looking for. Thank you RPP for all that you have done and do for this great hobby.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Very pleased with finding these limiting straps!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    One of the best places to buy rc parts!!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Thanks for having the right stuff
    Thank you very much!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    lower your vanquish products and I will buy them
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Great site, I've been checking out items here for awhile and just decided to start ordering form RRP. My closest LHS is over a hundred miles each way from me, hard to go there and not find what I'm looking for.
    Jul 13, 2015
  • Jul 4, 2015
    good service , wish vanquish would send out more product then needed
    Jul 12, 2015
    Like always quick shipping
  • Jul 4, 2015
    RPP is about the best online buying experience one could want. Clear instock quantities and very prompt shipping
    Jul 14, 2015
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I prefer to order from a representative rather than online.
    Jul 13, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    this is a great website always well set out for me to purchase things thanks so much rpp hobby
    Jul 15, 2015
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Rpp hobby allways gets my order correct and delivery to me in australia is unreal! The little stickers they throw in to every package, although tiny, make me feel like a valued customer.
    Jul 11, 2015
    As usual parts got to me in australia in 8 days packaged well, nothing better than opening the letter box and seing a package wrapped in Rpp tape. Ordering was easy with no hastles at all. I could not fault my experience with Rpp, only thing that could be improved is parts availability. I live in australia so shipping is expensive so if possible I do large orders containing a variety of parts to save on shipping but only half of what I need is in stock every order I make