Rpp Hobby Reviews

08/29/2016
Rpp Hobby Ratings and User Reviews. Rpp Hobby is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 214 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Rpp Hobby

2015 Platinum

Rpp Hobby Rating

More About Rpp Hobby

Recent Reviews for Rpp Hobby

• Aug 1, 2016
    Website looked awesome. Checkout was easy. Would like some technical description of certain products such as dimensions, lengths, etc. Overall, very satisfied.
    Awesome online shop.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    best place to buy scale parts and a one stop shop for multiple brands.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    First time buying from you guys Was going to buy from Tower Hobbies or AMAIN and Vanquish but though I would give you guys a shot
  • Jul 29, 2016
    I'm a rich American with a BIG wiener. I have NO children and no tolerance for any BS. CKRC.com are shady useless jock douchebag assholes with substance abuse problems. That's why RPPHOBBIES is the place for me. RPPHOBBIES never steals shit outta my shipments nor blames it on the UPS driver. Jake Hallenbach from CKRC is a worthless round eyed faggot. I have a prison and arrest record and it's all for violent behavior. RC CARS make me happy. RPPHOBBIES ships FEDEX at NO extra cost. That's $75 there. I wish them well. Thank you, FARTCULEZE
    Always the best!
  • Jul 29, 2016
    You've always had everything I've needed
  • Jul 26, 2016
    love shopping here great prices and y'all always have everything i need in stock thanks shipping is crazy fast
  • Jul 26, 2016
    MIL GRACIAS AMIGOS
  • Jul 25, 2016
    You guys do a great job,,,hanks for evything
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Seems good will see when I receive order, I wish free shipping started at 100.00 instead of 150
  • Jul 24, 2016
    RPP is great!!
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Great online store had everything I needed and less expensive than ebay
  • Jul 22, 2016
    The place to go for scale RC needs. Will continue shop there for all my Scale / Crawler needs.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I didn't like that I could not use a different shipping address from my billing address. My billing address is my physical address but my shipping is a Post Office box. I don't get mail at my physical address. I hope I get my order.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Best site ever for Rcs especially off road and Axial products great place thanks RPP hobby for being one of the BEST!!!
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Jul 31, 2016
    Thanks for having the stuff I needed
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Always have what I'm looking for and great shipping
    Aug 1, 2016
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Excellent place to purchase those items to contribute to my love of the hobby
    Jul 29, 2016
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Always have had a good experience with Rpp.
    Jul 28, 2016
    Great service, always competitive prices. Items delivered on time.