RubberStamps.net Reviews

05/03/2015
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 589 reviews. Last rated on 05/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• May 3, 2015
    I look forward to the end product!
  • May 3, 2015
    sure hope it comes out like the preview
  • May 3, 2015
    Easy to find designs. Easy to create my stamp! Will definitely be thinking of more stamps I need!
    Shipping should be free.
    fast easy site to use
  • May 2, 2015
    Thanks for making the ordering process so easy for custom rubber stamps!
    I loved the experience!
  • May 2, 2015
    Great website and product. It would be nice to be able to select different depths for the stamps.
  • May 1, 2015
    good experience, glad to know I am also supporting a local business.
  • May 1, 2015
    Quick and easy to upload my logo and place my order. Thanks for keeping it simple for me!
  • May 1, 2015
    I purchased self inking rubber stamps and was thoroughly happy with the flexibility in being able to customise what I required. I did find the rapid shipping option to be quite expensive.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Looking forward to using my new stamps. Site was easy to manuever.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Very good product & web interface. I have laser etching capability myself; however, you make it so easy to procure stamps, why do it myself....
  • Apr 30, 2015
    The help I received over the phone was good
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Easy to use site. The only hesitation I had was that the preview of a costom design was pixelated. I wasn't sure if that ment the stamp would come out pixelated or if it was just the preview. I decided to take a chance since there were great Facebook reviews.
    May 2, 2015
    The service was great and helpfull. The product itself is of great quality and works really well. Very satisfied.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Your web site was wasy to use. I cant' wait to get the product and start using
    May 1, 2015
    Rubber stamp was efficient online access, fast to pay and on time delivery. THANK YOU
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    Called immediately after placing order to add to order, but with different time zone, they were closed. Left email then called in am. But customer service said order already being processed and cant be altered. Needed to palce another order, incurring shipping charges. Perhaps CS could bw open longer? Never got reaponce to email.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    The only thing I would change is that you see the stamp true to size at the end of customizing.
    May 3, 2015
  • Apr 9, 2015
    You have a very easy to use website and very competitive prices. I do wish there were better photographs of some of the ink pad colors and that I could choose my shipping carrier, but those are only minor things. Thank you so much for your time!
    Apr 30, 2015
    Good website. Great product.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I would like to be able to save my work and then return to it to edit/finalize/etc... couldn't do that and really don't want to have to do work all over again when I am prepared to pay for it. otherwise site is easy and clear to use. Randy
    May 2, 2015
    hard to do multiple sessions designing stamps, and then my order fell thru a crack and took way too long...could have bought same at Office Max nearby... oh well. live and learn. I did like the large selection of stamps. and final resolution by quick shipment helps. I expected a week and took three...