RubberStamps.net Reviews

07/25/2014
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 337 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2014.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Jul 25, 2014
    I will be mad if I get an e-mail saying I have to spend $100 to get $100. But I love stamps and if I need anymore I'll be back.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I'll have more info once I get my order :-)
  • Jul 25, 2014
    your user interface to customize your stamp is clunky slow and doesn't fit on the screen. additionally there is no option to move your image around so artwork must be perfectly laid out to fit the exact stamp you buy. otherwise it takes forever editing image on computer and re-uploading. image and TXT should be different pages or take up less space. slow slow slow
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I love the quality of your stamps very much. Customers service is quick and friendly.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Very satisfied with the product I order and the Employee that I talked to! Very very helpful, and easy to work with
  • Jul 25, 2014
    They were one of the few websites I found that offered customized, self-inking date stampers WITH A BORDER. I was happy to find the style of stamper I was seeking at RubberStamps.net.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Very friendly page. Easy to use. Good prices.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    One thing I would have liked more if for the the text to be a little bit more centered, but overall I am satisfied. Can't wait to see the final product.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    The text lines change and make placement frustrating once you adjust a image. and makes it quite difficult to
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I was very pleased with the ease of ordering and the pricing.
    Very good web site
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Easy to use, great looking products, great prices.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I really don't know how i will get my design
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I spoke with Louis over the phone before I placed my order, he was very helpful and made me feel very confident about my order.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    This company came highly recommended.Competitive prices Great customer service over the phone.The website was a little ambiguous at times.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Very easy to navigate and use the website.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great price on gold address labels that I will use on essential oil products. Love the setup where I could actual edit and see the end results of my sections for each line of label. I look forward to doing business with RubberStamps.net in the future.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love the customizable items.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    someone should be available to answer your telephone!
    Jul 25, 2014
  • Jul 6, 2014
    It would be nice to see a preview in the color of the ink chosen.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I wish the example shown of the custom artwork was more accurate.