RubberStamps.net Reviews

07/03/2015
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 612 reviews. Last rated on 07/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Jul 3, 2015
    Easier to edit text for stamps than other sites
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Needs to have better descriptions on what type of ink is used in the stamp pads (large ones). It didn't really say anything about ink used or what type of refill ink to buy for them or what type of surfaces they can be used on. If there was info I must have overlooked them.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    They provided great service with my previous order, shipping it quite quickly. Some times I have had orders that did seem to take a little longer to ship.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    My purchase is going to very convenient when it gets here.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    It would be helpful if you could print an actual copy of the stamp prior to ordering.
    easy to use site
  • Jul 2, 2015
    This was a very easy and stress free order.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    the checkout section gave your website a bit of a sketchy feel, however everything else was smooth as butter.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    very easy to navigate,large selection of designs and options, and amazing prices. overall great company
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great experience! I can't wait to get my stamp!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Quick and easy set up for ordering stamps. Seriously could not get any easier. Will mark this website for future ordering and business
  • Jun 26, 2015
    fast, easy, reasonably priced ...I trust the order filling and shipping process will be satisfactory and I'm sure it will be
  • Jun 23, 2015
    The design interface was easy to use and the prices were less than competitors.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    It would be handy to be able to see exactly how my text would fit within the stamp size. Having a little window that says that it does not show how it will fit is frustrating... I was going go to the office, fire up FrameMaker, and create the stamp image in the stamp size to see how it would fit... but that was too much. I decided to wing it, because I figured that I'd rather waste the $31 than waste the time. Hmm.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I found an online promo code for 10% discount but could not find where on your website to enter it so I entered it in "comments" box.
    Jul 2, 2015
    After submitting my custom art for my rubber stamp order, I could not find a large enough stamp pad on RubberStamps.net website, so I called. The representative was very helpful and informed me their supplier could not provide a stamp pad for that size at this time. She offered to revise my art (at no charge) to fit a standard stamp pad and email a proof to me. It was perfect and the new size was less expensive so I was able to buy the rubber stamp, a stamp pad, extra ink and still got a credit from my original order.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Easy ordering, can't wait to see the result!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    quick and easy
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    Easy process, quick delivery.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Staff was very helpful in resolving my problem.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    A short explanation of the difference between the pre-inked and self-inking stamps on your website would be useful. Everything else was just great.
    Jul 2, 2015
    Great buying experience--great product at a great price, shipped promptly. One suggestion: On your website, you might want to include explanations regarding the difference between "self-inking" and "pre-inked" stamps, for those of us not in the business. Oh, and which stamps take water-based and which take oil-based ink. Thanks!