RubberStamps.net Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

RubberStamps.net Reviews

02/20/2017
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 520 reviews. Last rated on 02/20/2017.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Not rated

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Feb 20, 2017
    Great products , easy site to find what I'm looking for!
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I have not received my order yet so it's hard to give a review. You should wait until the product arrives and then ask for the review.
    Great, affordable website.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I am looking forward to seeing the stamps. Will be my first order.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Good quality and fast shipping. I once received the wrong stamp, and you guys were very quick to ship mine out to me. Happy customer and will continue to do business with you.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Feb 20, 2017
    My fiancé and I ordered a custom stamp to use on our wedding favors. The product arrived very quickly and the quality of the stamp is fantastic! Our design had a lot of little details that did not get lost in production and show up in the stamped image. We were very impressed with this company and would definitely do business again!
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I've been very happy with my items I've ordered so far!
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Feb 20, 2017
    depth of stamp is not deep enough to prevent lines of the background (base of stamp) when pressing to get a good imprint; stamp doesn't load ink uniformly - material doesn't seem to retain ink very well; ink pad is barely big enough for stamp
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Great prices, can't wait to receive my stamp.
    Feb 19, 2017
    Great product, great value. It's a crisp design and I'll be ordering more in the future.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    In addition to my custom business logo stamp, I would've liked to find some stock-image stamps with social networking logos (ie. facebook, instagram, pinterest, etc... just like the links you have at the bottom of your page! ;) that I could've instantly added to my order.
    Feb 19, 2017
    I love stamp I ordered of our business logo. I've used it a lot already and the quality is great. The price was also very reasonable for a custom stamp. Thank you!
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Easy to use round stamp editor. Would have been nice to have a library of images to place in the middle rather than just text!
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I have gotten a few stamps from rubberstamps.net. I am a designer, so making custom stamps for friends is a great gift idea. However, this time, I decided to use it for my "save the date" cards for my wedding guests. I think it should be pretty cool.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    We were actually looking for stamps that were not self-inking, because we have not had 100% good experiences with self-inking stamps - so we will see how that works out. The stamp shopping page should also be sorted by size - it is a little laborious to narrow down the last couple of options to decide on a size.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    i wish the stamp could have been personalized via font on the website rather than creating the font then making it a jpeg and then uploading it which made the image grainy
  • Feb 18, 2017
    There products seem to be competetivly priced with a decent amount of options. I would prefer more font options, however. I look forward to getting the product in & trying them out.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have heard great things about these stamps, this is my first order. Looking forward to getting them!
  • Feb 07, 2017
    The prices are considerably better than competitors, the editor is easy to use, and I have been informed by others in my field that the product is good, especially for customization, and for the price.
    Feb 18, 2017
    I was impressed by the ease of customizing and ordering. While I was worried that the size I chose may come out illegible, I have tried out the stamps and they print neatly. I'm very satisfied and will be recommending to others!
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Having a visual of the size stamp I wanted to purchase made my decision easier.
    Feb 17, 2017
    One of my orders that I received was spelled incorrectly.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    looking forward in getting my custom stamp
  • Feb 17, 2017