RubberStamps.net Reviews

08/28/2016
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 593 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2016.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Aug 27, 2016
    I will be very disappointed if my ink refill is not washable. It doesn't say anywhere. It only says water-based. It itls washable, I'll be a career-long customer. I appreciate the various colors..
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I have been totally satisfied with the quality and timeliness of filling my orders. No complaints from me.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Very easy and many options
    Easy to use website
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Website was great, clear information and easy to use. Would have liked to know whether the ink pad was included and if so, needed a place to indicate color.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Online interactive interface is clean and easy to use.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    site could use a facelift...
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Easy set up. Would be nice to have an easier time with logos (like cropping).
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Great selection, very easy to complete my purchase. Highly recommend!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Website could look alot better, slow at times but kind of expected for uploaded photos. Checkout was easy
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I hope it will be helpful in our business. am tired of always buying stamps
  • Aug 25, 2016
    So far so good. We will see if we get it on time!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Some points -- I'm a high school teacher who uses a custom stamp to mark student work. I have no employees and make no profit, but I had to put something in the dropdown menu.
    Jen was very paient and
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Easy set up for custom stamp. MUCH easier than other websites. Easy selection process. Great prices. Can't wait to see the final product.
    Aug 27, 2016
    Great find this website is! So affordable and so easy to upload your own design. The stamp was made & delivered SO fast, and it looks exactly the way I wanted it too! Great quality stamps. Will definitely be ordering again soon :)
  • Aug 18, 2016
    So far I think your web site is excellent for an old man to peruse
    Aug 27, 2016
    I purchased Stays on because I thought it would be a god product for marking golf balls. Wrong. After marking the olf balls it was easy to rub off.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Will wait for product to further evaluate.
    All good.Thank you. :-)
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I was a bit concerned as to how the physical aspect of the rubber stamp looks.
    Aug 26, 2016
    I was surprised by how small the rubber stamps were. The website did not make clear how large they would be. Otherwise, I am pleased with the promptness of fulfilling my order.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    The website is easy to use. The font is too small for my presbyopic eyes .LOL. Also I have no idea about contrast , brightness thing . Beside these , I am very satisfied with shopping experience . PayPal paying is a plus
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    Durable stamps with quality image printing - we use these stamps moderately on an everyday basis, have had them last for years