RubberStamps.net Reviews

12/20/2014
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 487 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Dec 20, 2014
    I purchased a lot of the three wisemen Christmas stamps and plan on using these forever stamps along with the stamp I am ordering from you.....Wise Men still seek Him....it is still true today. I am excited to receive your product. Spreading life, hope and love in a darkening world.Thank you,RS
  • Dec 20, 2014
    only difficulty- not able to change type of stamp after adding to cart-- had to start all over with design wizard
    Love it. Tks Louis
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Ordering online with quick and easy.
    quick easy perfect
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I thought the overall experience with the website was very nice. The ease of placing my order was extremely important to ordering from them. As long as I receive the product as described and it is of good quality, I will order more and recommend others to them.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    ease of ordering.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    We always order from Rubberstamps and are pleased with the product and turnaround time.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great site and great offerings!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The interface was okay, but every time I tried a different font it reset to the default, which was stupid, because I couldn't always remember what I had just tried.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    when purchased it is clearly stated on the website that my artwork will be printed exactly as it is showing on the screen. So I need to make sure that everything is correct. I don't mind that but I would appreciate it if someone from the the Rubberstamps sends a personal follow up after placing the ordering and reviewing the submitted files from their side to assure me that everything is correct and on track. Just a little human and friendly touch.
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Ease of selection in website, inexpensive, quick shipping. Can't wait to get the product.
    Dec 19, 2014
    I was disappointed at how small the letters were on the stamp. Maybe I misunderstood the description, but I thought they would be much larger...like filling the area of the wood piece. The printed area was to fill a certain space on my product, and it was about half that size. I rendered the stamped image hard to read. I needed the finished pieces by Christmas, so there was no time for me to complain and reorder. I hope my customer is not too disappointed.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I am using this for my artwork & to stamp the back of notecards. There is no artist category.
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Great products and services for the price!!!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Great Price and Great Product
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great product, great price
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I ordered 1 stamp to see how well it worked on wooden bowls. It worked as expected and I was able to put a finish coat of varnish over it when the ink dried. That is exactly what I needed.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I absolutely love my stamps!!! Thanks you so much!!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    You have really awesome products at affordable prices with easy to use interface. Thanks for being great!
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    The stamp is pretty good the only problem is that the design is so shallow that ink gets all over the outer edge and it ends up transferring to my product. If thicker rubber was used then you could do a deeper design eliminating this problem. That is really my only negative comment. Everything else was great.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great stamp size selection for customization.
    Dec 19, 2014
    no min order qty for custom stamps is awesome. great selection of sizes and ink colors.