11/26/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 386 reviews. Last rated on 11/26/2015.
Circle of Excellence -

2009 Winner

1 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 26, 2015
    I think the artwork section could be a bit more robust, but it worked just fine.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    I feel as if the price of my stamp was a bit steep; however, I never bought a customized stamp before. I honestly do not know the median costs. Coupons or percentage off for first time buyers would be nice. I would be more inclined to return.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    I am cautiously optimistic that this will be a good experience. We will see when I get the product.
  • Nov 25, 2015
    The patent pending image upload went well until I tried to customize the image. Customizing worked the first time, then no updated image would appear thereafter. I had to start over several times to try to get the image viewable with customizing. It never did work so I settled on a preselected choice.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Thanks for the help so far!
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Look forward to using product
  • Nov 24, 2015
    The purchase was for one of our clients with multiple addresses. We created three stamps; one generic, and two specific to each location. When I got to the checkout there was no option to send to multiple locations!! So we had to redo the process from scratch for the other location. I would like to see an option to split the order at checkout to multiple delivery locations.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    The online design tool for custom stamps was very user friendly and I also appreciated the option included to provide my payment information by phone after placing my order.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    I was extremely happy with my first logo stamp purchase...quality was excellent. The design process was easy to use and the tutorial was very helpful.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Not terrible but the design is lacking. Outdated and clunky. One stamp size i think would be of consideration is a 2.5 x 3.5.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    It wouldn't let me print the order confirmation
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Atractive web site, and the products looked good. Delivery was fast (as advertised) and the product quality is first-rate. Ordering was easy, with everything clear and simple. I am well satisfied with them.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    This site is awesome looking for some creative way to do our wedding invitations and found this site through someone recommending it since they had done theirs the same way and liked the outcome of their invitations so we are doing the same
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Making this order was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Hurray!
  • Nov 23, 2015
    I like how the stamps can be personalized, however, what I wanted was a picture in the center of the stamp, with text above and below. If this could be incorporated into your business, that would be phenomenal. Otherwise, I am satisfied with my purchases.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    the viewing window could have a line around it for the size of the actual stamp. So if its a 2 inch by 2 inch stamp- there should be a clearer outline of where that boundary is- I wasn't sure if it was the boundary of my image.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    I only think the site is a bit updated, so maybe a UX designer can help out. :)
  • Nov 14, 2015
    very easy to make a custom stamp
    Nov 24, 2015
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Yay stamps!
    Nov 26, 2015
    Thanks! Stamp looks great! I'll be back..
  • Oct 30, 2015
    We are making thank you gifts (450 wooden Christmas ornaments) for our parishioners from the ash trees (25 trees) on our campus that had to be taken down. Having never ordered rubber stamps and not very proficient converting art files, Ruth B of customer service used what I sent her to create 3 files that I could use to custom order 6 rubber stamps. Very grateful for her expertise, and help. All within 24 hours of my request for assistance! We are excited to get to work on these creations!
    Nov 23, 2015
    I have never used an on line service to order art work. I was excited at the immediate response from customer service and their immediate response to my inquires. They provided artwork and sent proofs before I completed my order. Not being very computer savvy, the help was so appreciated. Thank you very much