RubberStamps.net Reviews

07/30/2014
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 335 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Jul 30, 2014
    This was the first time ordering from rubberstamps.net. I'm excited to get my order as I've heard good things!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    RubberStamps.Net had the product I needed at a great price.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I was very pleased with my purchase today. It was truly hassle free and I can't wait to get my stamps!
    Easy to order online.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Excited to see them...hope they are the right size.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    easy to use website and fair prices
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Dependable, quality product. Must be realistic about what size the final product will be, this can be tricky on the custom site ordering.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Great Job, Great Customer Service.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I ordered my first sets of stamps with our company logo over a year ago, and was beyond happy with the quality, speed, experience. I happily add to my stamp collection with this site.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    It could have been my connection but updating/loading images takes a long time and it would be nice to have a note that tells you the black part is what will protrude on the stamp or the white part will be what is not protruding.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Great business, website was a little primitive, but I ordered everything I needed for a great price.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I made a stamp to give to my friend for her birthday, because she's always wanted a stamp with her name on it. I was a little worried about getting it done, seeing as though it had slipped my mind until just two days before. I checked places like Amazon, Staples, and Office Max for a good deal to make a custom stamp, but they were all way overpriced. That's when I decided to Google websites that make custom stamps and came across this one. It was easy to make, and was fairly priced. I am completely satisfied with the experience I had at RubberStamps.net Can't wait to see the finished product!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    RubberStamps.net made it very easy to customize and purchase my rubber stamp. Plus the price was very reasonable for what I was looking for. I will for sure use them next time I order stamps.
    Great customer service.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I'm excited to receive my stamps, I would like to see more examples of final products on your site. especially fine detailed stamps. I found the videos on the custom stamp pages very useful. and I like how quick and efficient the site worked. I hope I can place more orders. My company is putting a stamp on all of our different products and I will most likely ordering more. I also noticed how you offer price breaks for how much you spend. I might find that useful later.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Thank you for offering these services, I have been looking for something like this for quite a while.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I really don't know how i will get my design
    Jul 28, 2014
    The size looks different when you order and when comes to real sizeThis looks small when i order
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    The only negative was that the mounting foam was bent in transit. It might be better to use a cardboard envelope for this so the entire sheet will be usable upon arrival. Thanks
  • Jul 11, 2014
    The site was great! Easy and affordable. I can't wait to get them and start using the stamps on my product packaging!!
    Jul 28, 2014
    These are AMAZING!!! They make my packaging look so awesome and professional. I have gotten compliments on how nice my packaging looks because of these stamps! I will be ordering more!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    This search for the EXACT item I wanted was over in a flash. As an illiterate in computer work, this was simple, quick, and extremely efficient.
    Jul 27, 2014