RubberStamps.net Reviews

07/02/2015
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 616 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Jun 20, 2015
    Great company, service and quality. Have purchased a few items in the past, that is why I come back.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Great easy to use website
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I ordered a 3x5 stamp, & I could not tell if the image actually filled the space as I requested. Other than that, I was very pleased with the whole process, very easy to understand. The tutorials helped a little, just didn't address what I had a concern with.
    quick and easy
    easy price is right.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    This is the place to buy a custom rubber stamp or any other stamp product. Price and service is great! Extremely user friendly with easy to follow instructions. I would recommend to a friend.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    wasn't positive what was to be printed. I assumed the black but it never said. Might want to specify.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    First time to order rubber stamps on-line. Normally order from local business, but they were closed inside their normal business hours, will likely fail shortly. Good to know that there are on-line alternatives.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    you guys are amazing. cant wait to receive my stamp!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Great looking site. User friendly. Great experience! Previous service in the past has been superb. Thanks!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Not sure about the stamp, when I receive i will leave a comment. Your website should improve...it's a little bit ugly.
    Jun 19, 2015
    The stamp has not covered my expectations. The quality is not good, it has been poorly made.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 19, 2015
    Ink watery, rubs off when touch, even when left for an hour after application.
    Jun 20, 2015
    Quick, easy and high quality
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Biggest seller for me was that the picture of what my stamp was going to look like popped up. I could change font size etc according to updated view
    Jun 20, 2015
    Perfect ! Exactly what I ordered and website was very easy to use :)
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Please tell Scott Lee I said "Hi."
  • Jun 4, 2015
    The preview stamp page was confusing. It took me a long time to locate the add to cart button. There was a lot of text on the page with little clarity of what to do next.
    Jun 20, 2015
    Please share these comments. This was my first experience ordering stamps online. What a great first impression! The stamp came in the mail faster than what I had expected. I thought I was going to have to wait weeks. However, the stamp came within a week. Customer service was understanding and helpful when solving an issue that occurred. I will order from this company again.
    Jun 19, 2015
    Stamp does not look like example demonstrated online. Our family names on line 1 are entirely illegible and look awful.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great company and love the finished product! Would recommend!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I like the simplicity. It really helped me to buy exactly what I wanted. Choose a stamp size, a font, the words. I wanted simple, and I got it.
    Jun 19, 2015
    They have a simple template for creating custom stamps, which is exactly what I needed. At a pretty good price too.
  • May 22, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    ALL OK. DELIVERED ON TIME BUT PRODUCT FINISHING NOT AS EXPECTED BUT WILL DO.