RubberStamps.net Reviews

08/30/2015
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 521 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Aug 5, 2015
    Seems like I got to the site via an inquiry on Amazon. I was trying to create something that was rather artzy-fartzy with a limited use for mu wife's burial. I decided on some small burlap bags with sand dollar in each 4" X 6" bag, assorted sea shells, poem about sand dollars and a tag on the sack with the info that I ordered from the stamp company.... I took an inordinate amount of time working on content and appearance as there was a great deal of emotional baggage riding on my thinking processes. I know TMI... But, you asked. Site was fine. Customer was slow and hesitant in decision making. (-:
  • Aug 5, 2015
    It was easy to customize the stamp.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Very clear website and was able to help me purchase a stamp for a wedding shower
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Excellent Customer Service received by staff who assisted me before placing an order. Thanks Louis.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    looking forward to my stamps!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    This was awesome! Just what my daughter needed for her first job.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I'm looking forward to using this stamp for my shopping bags. I wish I could have also bought a green stamp pad from you.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I did not see an option to crop the uploaded image within your system so I had to go back into another program and upload the logo. Other than that I was impressed that the image I had uploaded was automatically put into b&w format which saved me a couple of steps. All in all this seems like a good option when I cannot have letterpress dies made. The price seems reasonable, and shipping is very reasonable. Thank you.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Over 5 years ago, I bought a 3X3 stamp from this website. It's still in great shape, so when I realized that I needed a smaller version of the same stamp, I searched online until I found you again. Thank you for making a high quality product!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Will buy again....great choices
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    The stamp is not raised high enough so that the background is getting ink on it and therefore, is showing up when I use the stamp on paper.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    very easy to find what I needed and place order!
    Aug 4, 2015
  • Jul 24, 2015
    For the novice "stamper" I had to look at a lot of paged before I knew what I wanted. Product search bar where I can search based on intended use might be helpful. I would have searched for "Retail Bag Stamp." Overall positive experience.
    Aug 3, 2015
    Handle Doll Rod came lose. I'm going to glue this in.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    Overall I think the customizable stamps are amazing. I have been recommending them to my other teacher friends. They are useful because most teacher stamps out there are for elementary school teachers rather than high school, and we're more likely to write "Thesis is vague" or "Argument need evidence" than "Good job!!! :-)" on a paper. It would be nice to see a wider variety of RELEVANT stamps for high school level teachers out there. Of course we can't do all our grading with stamps, but if 8 stamps can save me 30 seconds on each essay, that will save me 50 minutes a week and that's worth the investment.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Excited to get my personal stamp. Glad they had a video. Next time I will know what I'm doing right off.
    Aug 1, 2015
    The stamp arrived fast and it was just what I wanted.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I liked the customization experience of the stamp I ordered today. When I looked at other merchants, some of them did not provide an online preview of the finished product after uploading my logo or I had to call in to explain the design. Your online system of seeing the final look of the stamp is the main reason I decided to purchase from you. Thank you for giving people like me assurance of our purchase. Keep it up!
    Aug 3, 2015
    RubberStamps is the only place where I could see what the final stamp would look like. Getting the stamp and my choice of ink from one place made it an extremely smooth transaction. When I received my stamp I was really happy with how it turned out. It was exactly what I wanted and the perfect size. The best part about RubberStamps is their reasonable price. I am very satisfied with my purchase and how much I paid for it. Thank you!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    We were very pleased with the stamp.
  • Jul 11, 2015