RubberStamps.net Reviews

12/20/2014
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 489 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Dec 17, 2014
    I had a very favorable experience shopping with this merchant.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great site, great products. I wouldn't change a thing.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    can't wait to see the stamp!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Easy to understand process.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The website is awful. The reason I use RS is because the previous assistant used your services. Every time I logged it I would click the box "remember me" and it never did. Ever. The previous order was difficult to find. I could go on and on. Horrible user interface. Logging on was incredibly difficult. Finding my project was difficult. If we have to do this again, I might come back because it's easy BUT I would prefer not to.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I wish there were more fonts to choose from so I could type what I want on the stamp versus attaching a picture with the font I desire. Other than that, it seemed great.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The website was extreemly slow. I havent recieved my stamp but thats the only complaint so far
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Good so far. I'll be back.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great Site. I was just looking for more ink colors.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I tried to create an account and I was not able to. Don't know if this is not common with other users.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    product delivered as advertised, performs as advertised, ease of executing specific requirements e.g. rubber stamps, per your online order setup. So far orders have been timely.
    Nice site and options
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The preview feature is genius! I love it.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    looks like a good product. website was easy to use.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Rubberstamps.net came highly recommended from friends and colleagues in the design field who've received great products from the site! I'm excited to see how mine turn out; they're a gift to my mother, whose favorite pass time is stamping cards. Something custom should really, really make her smile!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have only one negative comment. Today was my first time using your website. I bought a couple of rubber stamps, and I intend to buy more, so I started an account. At the top of the page where I entered my address, there was an empty field where I would expect to be able to type something. When I clicked onto that field, it gave a much larger field, like a message blank. However, neither field actually allowed me to type into them, which I find odd. I have no idea what they're for, and the fact that I didn't enter anything into them didn't seem to affect my account creation or my purchase. Maybe this is a leftover from an earlier version of the page...? Other than that, things were very easy and the site worked well.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great job. I did a couple cartoons of my son and you make them into rubber stamps. The detail was very good and I was delighted with how quickly you delivered them. I'm already planning on doing them for other friends and family.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    easy navigation smooth process
    Dec 16, 2014
    awsome i love my stamps and will think of more and more stamps I want customized
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I hope the stamp turns out just how I ordered it.
    Dec 15, 2014
    I thought the rubber would cover the whole stamp. When the excess rubber is cut off it makes the stamp look cheap.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    They need made it real simple to order exactly what I wanted for my craft.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Very well priced compared to other companies. Read reviews online and saw nothing but positive. As long as the stamp is what I purchased, I will most definitely be back and will recommend to all of my friends and family.
    Dec 15, 2014
    My stamp was a week late, not meeting my business deadline. I attempted to call and the number was not accepting calls. I sent an email and still have not received any contact back. Very disappointed in the customer service.