RubberStamps.net Reviews

10/22/2014
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 379 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Oct 17, 2014
    I found the process of creating a custom stamp showing my high school mascot a very easy project to complete on Rubberstams.net. I would recommend this site to anyone who is looking for an easy, cost-effective way to obtain any kind of rubber stamp. This site has the largest assortment of ink colors compared with the other 8 sites I looked at prior to choosing rubberstamps.net. Don't waste your time searching anywhere else.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    From finding the site to checking out, the entire process took less than 5 minutes. Quick and easy. Can't wait to get my stamp!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    It was exactly what i need.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I ordered a stamp with a logo I designed for our football team booster club. I am very excited to see the final product! Great site and I found it really easy to decide what product I wanted ( no prior experience purchasing rubber stamps). I will return I am sure!!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    could use a better site..
  • Oct 16, 2014
    You should put more pictures of the final products - handles, rubber stamp quality, etc. The quality far exceeds the online impression from your website, and until I ordered the first time, I had no idea how high quality of a product I was purchasing.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Nice service and price I would like to see an updated site,though.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    The page is hard to read and the images are too small
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I am so pleased to see customized rubber stamps and expect to have others made in the near future.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Very easy website to select what you need ! The video are great to understand how to proceed.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Thank you for your services in which l will utilize with my future needs, pending on the product quality and continued service.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    It was very easy to design my stamp to add to my cards
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I found your website using Google Search. I checked out another company's website and did not like it as much as your website. Your website is clear, easy to use, and quick. Thank you - I look forward to getting more products as our business expands.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    It is eazy to order custom stams by uploading the image from computer to website. The price is reasonable.
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Best price for what I wanted! I looked around and saw the same thing I bought for $27.90 (including shipping and tax) for $32, $40, and even $55 on other sites! By the way, those prices didn't include shipping and taxes! And those sites didn't even have a great variety of fonts. Keep up the great pricing and selection!!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Vistaprint does not ship rubber stamps to Puerto Rico. Very satisfied with online tool for custom rubber stamp. I am planning to buy more products from this company and recommend it to my colegues and friends.
    Oct 17, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the product, however had some issues with shipment.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    The stamp was exactly the way I created it. Thank you for the fast service.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    the ink pad seemed dried out and the "stamp" was very faint. It seems as though the ink pad needs additional ink to make the stamp bright and bold.
  • Sep 18, 2014