RubberStamps.net Reviews

02/11/2016
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 451 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Feb 9, 2016
    This was so convenient and easy to upload illustrator files to make a custom stamp. I would recommend updating the website and advertising to designers and artist because the products are perfect for creatives.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The website is a little hard to navigate and wasn't eye appealing. Besides that it didn't work to upload my png file. It made my logo look like a bunch of squares. I tried adding my product in the cart several times and it didn't work. I finally refreshed, started the whole process over, and then it worked.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    You can improve your site, look at some other online venders (not necessarily stamps) and update your website. The only reason I shop here is because of necessity as you are the only one with the extra large stamp sizes. This is my second order here. You guys to a good job but don't let the market beat you because of a lack of updates.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I shopped around on other sites but chose this one because it had exactly the size and font that I was looking for. There are so many sizes and fonts to pick from that I will likely use this site again because I know I can design just about anything. The process was quick and easy. The only thing I did not like is that the text of the stamp did not appear to be centered from top to bottom in the preview, so I added a blank line above the text I wanted. On the preview this corrected the problem. I hope the final product turns out with the text centered properly.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I never knew this place existed till a friend told me about your site. I'm so happy to know about you and look forward to business in the future with your company. I believe you are reasonably priced for your products. I would love coupon specials
  • Feb 9, 2016
    It was a very easy and simple process to upload my custom images and place the order. We will definitely be ordering again in the future.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    It would be good to let people know they can leave special instructions during checkout when they are on the upload page.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Great quality, fast shipping.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I was disappointed at the prices of your dry stamp pads, I was able to find the same size stamp pad at another site for $30.00 cheaper, so I did not buy the stamp pads through you.
    Fast and easy to use.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I really have liked the quality of the stamps and the easy process! I create hand lettered custom stamps and your format is the easiest for me to you with the highest quality outcome!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Nice price and easy checkout.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great company! Excellent product and service!
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I was looking for a company to turn my logo into a stamp and you were just what I wanted. I can't wait to see my stamp!
    Feb 9, 2016
    The logo I sent was transferred perfectly into an art stamp. I have had great compliments from everyone about it. I will definitely use you again in the future! The process was easy, price good and very prompt delivery.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I was very pleased with my first custom order from RubberStamps.net, so I trusted them with another custom stamp order.
    Feb 9, 2016
  • Jan 28, 2016
    It will completely depend on quality of stamps if I return. I'm a Stampin' up! Demonstrator so I'm hoping to be able to order more personal stamps from you. Stampin' up! No longer has personal stamps.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Loved that I could create and see my stamps before actually placing my order
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Love it! it was very quick and very easy . No waste of time!
    Feb 8, 2016
    Absolutely fast and easy. Loved it!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I was confused about something and called in to customer service. She couldn't have been more helpful and actually offered some critical information that I hadn't anticipated needing. Very helpful!
    Feb 8, 2016
    I was interested in a stamp for non-conventional use (clay work) and was given great advice on how to proceed by a very friendly and helpful customer service rep.