11/26/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 387 reviews.
Circle of Excellence -

2009 Winner

1 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 19, 2015
    I noticed on one of you other sites that you removed $2 for taking off the handle on the stamp, but not on my order at I was a little disapointed.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Had the best font selection for making a custom stamp.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Great website! May need a little more direction on the custom rubber stamp ordering page, a crop and size selection, vs. The "top" and "bottom" selection would be nice, for cropping out wasted space on a .jpeg design that is uploaded. Other than that, it is an easy website that is really well done.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I just placed my order it was easy to compelte we will see how the stamp looks when I recieve it. On line paperwork very simple and easy to choose what you need.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I have nothing bad to say about Every order I've ever placed with them has come quickly and all the fine details have been impeccably manufactured. I'm always very happy with their service!
  • Nov 18, 2015
    The website needs some work. I had issues with it timing out and freezing which prevented me from placing my order on a few different occasions.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Everything in the order process went fine, as for the actual product. I have no idea - that will have to wait until I receive my stamp.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I just stumbled upon a couple of weeks ago (I'm not very crafty but our family has decided to MAKE Christmas cards this year) and I am so happy I found this site! The options and the prices are fabulous. And it's a midwest company - which is great! I will definitely shop here again!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    We love rubberstamps. it is the best company. Every time we order, they are the best and fast to deliver.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Good service, but you should offer more options for shipping outside the us.
    enjoyed the process
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I was happy with the pricing and the discount given to businesses, but I haven't been able to rate the quality since I haven't seen it yet in person. The site was pretty slow, though, and there were portions a stamp I was trying to upload that didn't appear in the image.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I had more trouble than usual with the website today -- I kept getting runtime error messages and maybe 90% of the times I tried to upload an image (within parameters) it would not show up in the preview. A little buggy.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I had a hard time trying to make my online account after i had previously checkout as a guest previously. I am a little unclear regarding when I'll get my order but I know it'll be great quality.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Very easy to navigate the site. Not too many options (which I find to be helpful and less overwhelming), straight-forward pricing and free shipping!
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Great Price! Hope I can use it to stamp my bags for clients
    Nov 18, 2015
  • Nov 8, 2015
    The ease to layout and order.
    Nov 17, 2015
    RubberStamps.Net is Good, Fast and Fair priced, Will be using them again.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    This purchase was quick and easy. Most affordably priced custom ordered ink-stamper compared to other on-line competitors. I will definitely return to for future needs.
    Nov 16, 2015
    Received Product Sooner than was expected, which was nice. It was precisely what I was looking for the day I went online shopping for a rubber stamper. Thank you for making it easy!
  • Nov 5, 2015
    very easy to use.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    I called to get help to start off and Lewis was awesome! He explained the process and sent over the picture of the stamp that I wanted.