10/07/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 441 reviews.
Circle of Excellence -

2009 Winner

1 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Sep 28, 2015
    very easy to place order. I hope to be just as satisfied when the stamp arrives.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    This was a very easy transaction.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    The website needs to be improved for purchases, namely the shopping cart. There were many times when I wanted to access the shopping cart (I could see it, but couldn't get to it) until I figured out that I had to go to the Home Page first to get to it. Otherwise, I love the competitive prices, so I will definitely refer friends and associates to buy from them!
  • Sep 28, 2015
    very easy to navigate site. cheaper than what I expected also.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    Goodday. Just need more pics of sizes when making choice
  • Sep 27, 2015
    Looking Forward to stamping everything!!!!
  • Sep 26, 2015
    We were very satisfied with It was the only company that carried the stamp that we were looking for.The site was extremely easy to navigate,and the tutorial videos offered were very helpful.We will definitetly be ordering from this company again!!
  • Sep 26, 2015
    I called for assistance and the lady I spoke with was VERY helpful in walking me through how to convert my picture. She was great!
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Great variety of options and custom stamp making is a big plus. Great prices as well.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    waiting for delivery to judge
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Ordering custom stamps was a piece of cake, very easy to navigate through the ordering process.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Great products and service.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving the stamp.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Easy to navigate and user friendly.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    easy website easy to create thank you
  • Sep 23, 2015
    I've ordered stamps for my wedding, and now am growing my at-home business to include personalized stamps. Thank you so much!
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Sep 28, 2015
    The self inking stamp prints clearly and works well. Very good!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    I was hoping to be able to "design" a rubber stamp online. It would be very useful to have the ability to build a stamp with a predesigned template and clipart that could be added to create a personalized stamp. Sort of like you do with checks. I also wanted to order a return address stamp but after trying to figure out how to create my own in a word doc which I then had to photograph to upload, I wasn't up to doing another one. If the ability were there to have done it on the website, I would have ordered that as well.
    Sep 26, 2015
    I'm totally thrilled with this purchase and this site. I would have preferred to have been able to create the stamp on their site but I was able to "wing it" and created something I was happy with myself. It would have been easier to have uploaded the Word document (how I created it) rather then printing and photographing it and then uploading the photo. However, that being said, I love the end result. I plan to have other stamps created in the future. I use the stamp I had made as my "signature" on the back of cards and other paper crafts I make and therefore I did not want a self-inking product as I use inks that match the colors in the card I make. I love that I can upload a picture of anything and it can be made into a photo stamp. That's awesome. I am and will continue to recommend this site to all my crafting buddies. The quality of the stamp and the way they show what the stamp is on the top of the wooden block is outstanding. This is truly a quality product. I had expected just a stamped image of the stamp either directly stamped to the wood or with a sticker but engraved that was amazing. Thank you for offering such an excellent product. The price for the product will definitely keep me coming back.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I was able to easily set up the stamp exactly as I want it, tweaking it as needed - and to print it out so I could see what the finished product should look like before finalizing my order. Thank you.
    Sep 25, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly the stamps arrived, and they were just what I was hoping for. Thank you!