RubberStamps.net Reviews

01/19/2017
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 544 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Jan 11, 2017
    Surveys like this would be more effective after the product is received. I can only provide information about the ordering process at this time. So far so good, but it is only half of the transaction.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Very easy to find the stamp file I was looking for and easy to format as well.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Great Customer Service and if anything is wrong with product, they will replace free of charge.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Rubber Stamps is the perfect low-cost way to enhance my business branding. As a wedding and portrait photographer, the stamps add the perfect personalized touch to all of my packaging!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I tried others but there were hidden costs when I went to check out. They also did not have purple available as a color!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Information needed was easy to find, prices were better than anywhere else I could find.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I've been using Rubber Stamps for a few years now. The quality and the price of the stamps are amazing and they ship quickly, which I love!!!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    The stamp is way too small, they should have some kind of preview with buyers logo. When I dipped the stamp into the metallic gold that I bought with it, you can not make out the words. Before you ship something to someone, test it. If it doesn't work for you, discuss with the buyer different options. If I had known that the stamp would come out like it did I could have easily changed the font on the logo or a different size. The previews are very misleading. I now have to buy another stamp somewhere else.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    No comments at this time.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    great product and service will continue to order from them.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Knowing nothing about stamps, the site was at first a little tricky only because I wasn't sure which kind of stamp I wanted or needed. The customer service reps, however, were super helpful in getting me to the right products.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I love my current stamp but it needed a revision. I believe you have a security breach in late 2015 and my info was stolen. Hopefully that is fixed.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Looking forward to seeing the stamp and assessing quality.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I had looked at lumi.com (I have friends who have purchased through them and have been satisfied) but they stated the design was too intricate to make. That's when I did a quick search for 'custom rubber stamps' and found RubberStamps.net. When I saw the dog stamps in the example I was excited to try it out and hopefully have a happy client in the end! Will be interesting to see if it works out!
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I've used RubberStamps.net several times over the last couple years and have always been happy with the results and with the speed the orders are processed.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    not sure how these stamps will turn out would have liked to have a print out of actual size of stamp with font size and spacing
    Jan 11, 2017
    is there anyway to show how the stamped image will actually look , it's real size and font before making a final purchase. The one I have is great but could have been a little larger. think I would have been able to judge the size better if I had seen it in a preview.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    So far so good!
  • Dec 29, 2016
    WEBSITE WAS SO EASY TO NAVIGATE, UNDERSTAND AND USE. IT WAS A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE
    Jan 10, 2017
    Everything was very good, wait for it, but the "rollers" that move the date spin - they don't roll like they're supposed to. I have to help them along to turn to the next date
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Jan 9, 2017
    The product works fine
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Jan 9, 2017
    Great online app to create custom rubber stamps.