RubberStamps.net Reviews

01/24/2015
RubberStamps.net Ratings and User Reviews. RubberStamps.net is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 448 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - RubberStamps.net

2009 Winner

RubberStamps.net Rating

More About RubberStamps.net

Recent Reviews for RubberStamps.net

• Jan 6, 2015
    My recent purchases from you showed that your products are very good quality, especially compared to same products from Vistaprint. However, your site makes certain changes difficult. It took forever to change the font for the stamp. The drop down font menu is partially below the screen bottom and can't be seen. Then it closes when I try to find the font I want.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I found exactly what I needed at a reasonable price! Very happy!
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Very easy to deal with on line. It is suprisaing how easy and how well the website works. Phone support is also great. I will not go looking for another vendor - dealing with rubberstamps.net is too easy. I'm hooked.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I've been hunting for stamps that had a preview of the stamp engraved on the top of the wood instead of a printed picture. It's unclear what I'll receive so fingers crossed it's engraved. Would love to see that clarification on the site.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    easy, responsive, great price for the quality and service level. I'm pleased.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    great site! Can't wait to get the product
  • Jan 4, 2015
    The website was very easy to navigate and easy to use.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Fast & easy website to navigate. Checkout process was simple and fast!!
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I found what I wanted thank you
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Good products. Good prices
  • Jan 3, 2015
    After a lengthy search for this item, I finally found it at RubberStamps.net. I found the site to be extremely user friendly, found my items, and had completed my purchase in about 10 minutes.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    None, but thanks!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I am very happy with the order and will need at least 6 follow-up products in the next 6 months. the software on the site made making my stamp effortless.I'm looking forward to doing business again!
  • Jan 1, 2015
    I love RubberStamps.net! This is the second time I've ordered a stamp through them and am sure I will be pleased with the final product.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Ordering online with quick and easy.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    We always order from Rubberstamps and are pleased with the product and turnaround time.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Good so far. I'll be back.
    Jan 1, 2015
    Well done.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Jan 5, 2015
    RubberStamps.net was very helpful in the ordering of a custom stamp. They corrected a size mistake I had made when I initially ordered and sent me a replacement stamp to correct it.