RugStudio Reviews

09/29/2014
RugStudio Ratings and User Reviews. RugStudio is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2014.

RugStudio Rating

More About RugStudio

Recent Reviews for RugStudio

• Aug 21, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    This rug will meet the purpose for which it was purchased. The price is excellent, and the color, while not perfect (I wish the white was a little whiter, will look great!
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Beautiful rugs! Looking forward to future purchases.
    Jul 3, 2014
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    The product itself and the quick delivery were great. Just a couple things...I never got an email that it had shipped so I had no idea it was coming. I was just fortunate enough to have been home when it did. The other was I had an issue that I emailed Customer Support about but never received a reply so I could again only hope it would make it. Though it did and all is well with my purchase I tend to be a worrier and this, a large purchase for me, made me very anxious not hearing back from Customer Support or an update that it had shipped. Overall, I am happy with the product itself, less so with Customer Service.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    Rug was a good price. Looked great in our hallway. True to the description online.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jul 5, 2014
    Very good quality rugs and excellent price!
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    Poor communication and poor follow up. Never send updates or tracking number. Emailed to company, no response. Called twice and was told that she would make a phone call to retrieve the tracking number. I finally got on the third call. Unprofessional. And unlikely will use or recommend this business who doesn't seem to interested in doing business.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Good selection of carpets.
    Jul 4, 2014
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    I've ordered from Rug Studio several times now and have been highly satisfied with the quality of the merchandise AND the quick turn around time.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    The site is great and easy to use, my only suggestion is to include options such as the ability to do and/or when filtering the search results i.e. blue and red rug or blue or red rug.
    Jul 2, 2014
    Everything was great except that I called and asked the shipping date be pushed back a few days because the closing date on our house moved; however, the rug was sitting in the doorway of the house before we even closed. The customer service rep was very helpful and polite but the delivery was not pushed back as she said it would be.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Very impressed with selection and quality of the area rugs that you stock.
    Jul 4, 2014