Running Warehouse Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Running Warehouse Reviews

04/27/2017
Running Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Running Warehouse is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 908 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Running Warehouse

2016 Platinum

Running Warehouse Rating

More About Running Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Running Warehouse

• Apr 09, 2017
    A co-worker recommended the site to me and I have already shared it with three others! Excited about it.
    Apr 19, 2017
    Completely thrilled with the product and overall experience with Running Warehouse. I have already recommended your site to two runners and a walking group.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Really reliable company to purchase running gear! Easy returns on some items of my first purchase. Great selection of goods on an organized website. Keeps stock of merchandize as well.
  • Apr 18, 2017
    Love the deals offered, great for college students keeping up with replacing their trainers.
  • Apr 18, 2017
    Awesome website a few of the King City Track athletes and myself always recommend this site to new athletes and freshmen because we think anyone can find what they're looking for here. It is a great website for cross country and track athletes.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Easy to search, but I still miss trying on shoes at a store. If there had been a store within 25 miles that carried the shoe I would've purchased from there, as long as the price was within $20.
    Apr 18, 2017
    Took two days longer than advertised.
  • Apr 18, 2017
    best prices and easy returns. Running Warehouse is my go to store for running shoes.
  • Apr 07, 2017
  • Apr 18, 2017
    Thank you for selling shoes at a great price !
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Apr 18, 2017
    UPS left the package at the apartment office without coming to my door so I waited an extra day but I love my shoes!
  • Apr 04, 2017
    This is a great company. I would love to work for you. Keep up the good work!
  • Apr 17, 2017
    This is my first ever purchase at running warehouse.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I really like the free shipping aspect of these purchases. This makes it easier to justify returning items that do not feel right, etc... I live in a rural area and cannot find retailers that carry all the Hoka One One shoes. Your return policy has made me a repeat customer for the past several years. I purchase shoes for both my wife and I on your site. I also like that you put all the shoe colors on one page and I do not have to click and search for the shoe style/color. They are easy to find in one place. This also goes for the shorts. I have purchased some apparel on your site.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I absolutely love running warehouse.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    Running Warehouse is a great place to shop but I love their support for Track and Field the most!!!
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Nice sale prices on older models, and the free shipping closed the deal!
    Apr 17, 2017
    Quick shipment, good price, great product!
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Apr 17, 2017
    I'm very impressed with this business
    it is all good
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I really enjoyed looking around on the site. I found what I was looking for right away because of the easy tabs. So I really enjoyed that. My running coach told me about this website so I thought I would check it out.
    Apr 17, 2017
    I love the website! Very easy to find my way around it and you offer good brand stuff!
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I like the site. Last time I made 2 exchanges from a gift I was given at Christmas. I was not able to exchange after that which I needed too because I ordered a half size too small in some adidas shoes. That was a little disappointing but then again I do understand that you have to draw the line somewhere.
  • Apr 08, 2017
    I was hoping for these sneakers to come back. I am currently wearing the same shoes and I like them.
    awesome site - please contact me when the Mizuno's hot the $50 price