Running Warehouse Reviews

06/25/2016
Running Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Running Warehouse is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 714 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Running Warehouse

2015 Platinum

Running Warehouse Rating

More About Running Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Running Warehouse

• Jun 23, 2016
    like the free 2 day shipping!
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I love running warehouse. It has all the information I need in selecting a pairs of running shoes and at a great price. I have purchased my last 6 pairs of running shoes from running warehouse.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    My experience was efficient and recommendable.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Website was very slow for tablet....almost stopped trying and then switched to desktop site on tablet to complete the order. Very frustrated. Also, the military discount code MILD doesn't work.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    I had issues with the total in the checkout
  • Jun 22, 2016
    I really appreciate the swift processing of orders, quick deliveries, and ease of return. This is a great company.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    I love my Hoka's and was looking for another pair, I came across this site. I love the comments of the other purchasers and the quick go to reference for what the shoe is meant for. Real time saver. So pleased I went back on in the afternoon and reviewed various shoes and bought a running shoe for my grown son who can't afford them right now. The reviews are great and I need that 90 say no sweat return policy if they don't fit.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Love the website layout and arrangement. Especially having sale items grouped together by gender and product type.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    It is the best online running store. has great deals, variety, shipping options. I don't shop anywhere else. Also best customer service
  • Jun 22, 2016
    The prices on watches was a little steep compared to what the manufacturers were pricing them.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Great service on both my purchases, that i have made in the past.
    Jun 23, 2016
    Great service, and delivery, sent my shoes back because they're to small and hoping they have a fast speedy delivery
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Hope the shoes are high quality. Price was great!!
    Jun 23, 2016
    Great price for the shoe I was wanting. Will use again
    Jun 23, 2016
    Customer support and subject matter expertise were Great and for that reason alone I made the purchase. Shipping seemed relatively slow - free 2 day air shipping translated into 4.5 days between purchase and delivery. For that reason, I'm more likely to use Amazon Prime if I don't need the customer support. UPS tracking lagged noticeably - the package was still showing arrived in KY in the afternoon, but scheduled for delivery in NH by end of day.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    I do not know yet, but i will find out when my order arrive.
    Jun 22, 2016
    I'm very, very satisfied.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Great Prices and selection.
    Jun 22, 2016
    Have bought a lot of shoes from the running warehouse. Never had any issues.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    checkout was frustrating with my entire cart being emptied after I put in payment info.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Every running related purchase I made comes from RW. I've been a customer for about 10 years or so now and everytime someone asks me where I buy my shoes/gear/etc, I make sure to tell them at Running Warehouse!
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Came across the site through one of GingerRunner videos and I'm glad I did. You guys easily beat the crap out of other merchants when it comes to pricing though I'll reserve the judgement till I get the product. Site design is functional and intuitive. Hope to shop more through you guys if this experience is good.
    Jun 22, 2016
    You got yourself a customer. I'll be returning and recommending you guys when it comes to shoes
  • Jun 12, 2016
    I love running warehouse!!