Running Warehouse Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Running Warehouse Reviews

05/28/2017
Running Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Running Warehouse is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 866 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Running Warehouse

2016 Platinum

Running Warehouse Rating

More About Running Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Running Warehouse

Good Job
  • May 17, 2017
    You still have to beat TJ Maxx price on sale items
    May 24, 2017
    My mistake ordered 1" seam running short.. I liked the floral print and US made tag but did not realize it was too short for comfort. Anyway these are the pitfalls when ordering online as compared to trying and checking out in a retail outlet before making a purchase decision. Guess was accrued away by price tag of $ 19.99 apart from great photo look
  • May 24, 2017
    Running Warehouse and its representatives are the best, better than Amazon, better than anyone, and I do most of my shopping online. In making this purchase I had made three previous calls, seeking advice and discussing shoe options. The representatives were extremely knowledgable about running, shoes and other equipment. They listen fully to the customer, and, get this, the rep you talk to is the person who actually answers the phone. Who else does that! I don't think I've ever had the phone ring more than three times. Amazing.
  • May 24, 2017
    would be nice to know why discount code not accepted when it was declined
  • May 24, 2017
    Excellent source for all things running!! Loved the free shipping and access to paypal.
  • May 24, 2017
    Awesome deal on New balance Fresh Foams!!! AND the coupon code from retailmenot.com saved me an extra $7! THANKS! I will definitely be ordering from you guys again:)
  • May 23, 2017
    I love Running Warehouse! they have all the essentials from shoes to spikes and everything in between.
  • May 16, 2017
    I bought a pair of shoes from Running Warehouse last month and I love the shoes. It's hard to find a black pair of Hoka shoes anywhere else that I can afford. I volunteer at an endangered species center and I am on my feet for hours! I needed a comfortable pair of shoes for walking and standing. I also like your return policy.
    May 23, 2017
    Great prices for great shoes
  • May 17, 2017
    I found exactly what I was looking for for half of the standard price. Shipping is quick and checkout is simple. The shoes I have purchased are in perfect (brand new) condition as expected. Couldn't be happier!
    May 23, 2017
    Order is perfect, arrived on time. Products are far more affordable then other sites.
  • May 23, 2017
    I love Running Warehouse. My running friends love this website because of the great bargains. I always buy my shoes here when I need them in a hurry and I need to save money. I desperately needed shoes and I found a great deal.
  • May 23, 2017
    I have purchased other items and have received emails from RW but when attempting to log in it said email address is unknown.
  • May 17, 2017
    I love Running Warehouse. The customer service is always great, returns are easy, and delivery is always fast. I buy 90% of my running shoes and apparel from Running Warehouse!
  • May 17, 2017
    Had what I wanted at good price and delivery.
  • May 18, 2017
    May 23, 2017
    this is the only place I buy running gear from, easily the best shop online
  • May 17, 2017
    Love this site for all my running, athletic needs. I always use the runblogger website discount. PLEASE continue it. Product and delivery methods and times are always spot on.
    May 23, 2017
    Product was as described and arrived as scheduled. Would definitely order from Running Warehouse again.
  • May 17, 2017
    I was referred to Running Warehouse from a friend. Easy to use web site and ordering. Good pricing.
  • May 23, 2017
    very happy with this experience
    I love it!
    Best price on the WEB
  • May 22, 2017
    Something failed in the PayPal process (after I had entered my PayPal password). When I backed up to the Running Warehouse checkout form, fiddled around a bit, and retried, it succeeded. But now I have received an order-acknowledgement E-mail message where all the fields are blank. I guess I'll find out whether I really have an order or not.Also, all the items that I order are drink mixes, which I believe (?) are exempt from CA sales tax because, rightly or wrongly, they are considered to be food. On previous orders I was charged no sales tax but on this order I have been. I don't know whether that's right or wrong. In future it will influence my "should I mail-order this or try to find it in a local store?" decision, since (at least last time I looked) local stores don't charge CA sales tax for these items.