Running Warehouse Reviews

09/19/2014
Running Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Running Warehouse is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1315 reviews.

Running Warehouse Rating

More About Running Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Running Warehouse

• Sep 16, 2014
    Excellent way to shop for running shoes. Easy to narrow down specific style, brand, gait, and shoe specialty. Fast shipping.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I loved the selection and prices! Will be shopping here again!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    My experienced when i had a trouble with my pay pal account was pretty nice becasuse the guys helped me at every momento and they made my experienced very nice and easy to solve my problem-
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I have been buying my shoes from RW for. . . Gosh, over 4 years. I tell everybody I know about RW, and how competitive their prices are. Between the 2 day free shipping and the return shipping label included with every shoe order, their is very little room for dissatisfaction. I can o=honestly say that I wouldn't be able to afford to continue my running if it was not for RW. The 3D shoe fitter is spot on every time. I've ordered almost a dozen pairs of shoes and all have been sized based on their 3D scans of the shoes. Every time the shoe fits just as it said it would. Can't say enough about how great of a business it is. A role model for any online business trying to succeed.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Easy to use site. quick check-out.
    The Best site for runners
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I was a bit disappointed in the color selection
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Better prices than the stores and free shipping! Will be shopping here again!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Easy to shop, prices competitive if not better than elsewhere. Main reason I purchased here was the color I wanted was avaialble in my size.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I forgot my password so checked forgot password and followed procedure. Answer back: site doesn't recognize this password, please check in as guest or create an account. I filled out the form to create an account. Answer: this email is already assigned to someone else. To proceed please uncheck create an account box. (1) In future I'll manage my passwords better. (2) But the site could have recognized my email at the beginning of the process rather than after I'd filled out the forms to create a new account.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Very pleased with the service and the quick shipping. Overall highly satisfied doing business with Running Warehouse.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    only place I buy running shoes
  • Sep 16, 2014
    First time buying from this website and I'm so pleased with everything- selection, price, shipping. Thank you, I will most certainly be back. I'm so excited!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    The right gear at the right prices each and every time.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Amazing website. Best place to buy shoes.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I was impressed with: the price of the shoes I ordered, I had a question about getting a coupon- when I called the 800 number after hours, I actually spoke to someone, she was very nice, she gave me a customer courtesy discount on top of the already low price. I will definitely order again from them!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Wish you had a choice of gift cards for email
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    Easy to purchase and shopped items quickly! Thanks
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Greatest online running store!!!
    Sep 16, 2014
    Great products, great price, great delivery......