SafeBatteries.com Reviews

SafeBatteries.com Ratings and User Reviews. SafeBatteries.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 06/29/2015.

Recent Reviews for SafeBatteries.com

• Jun 29, 2015
    So far everything seems great, I sure do hope this battery will bring me what I need!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Almost made buy 2 products when I only want ed 1
  • Jun 25, 2015
    John Mazzella has been extremely helpful in organizing and arranging this purchase. First class service. If the batteries turn out to be as good as he says (I expect they will) then this will be overall a top-notch online shopping experience.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I stumbled across your site looking for a replacement battery for my laptop. I like the fact you use Panasonic batteries and the expected service life.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Thanks for the battery :)
  • Jun 3, 2015
    I was a bit frustrated at the headline saying the battery was for my Dell Latitude E6410 units, but the barrery itself has its own headline saying it is for Latitude E6400. I sure hope they fit the E6410! We have both machine models here, so using them won't be a problem, I simply selfishly want one for my failing unit.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Answered email inquiry promptly and professionally. Shopping Cart and check-out was easy to navigate.
  • May 12, 2015
    Very pleased with the phone customer service experience in speaking to John. He was polite, gracious and informative.
  • May 11, 2015
    I appreciate the flat rate shipping charge and the fact that it is clearly communicated to me before I finalize my purchase.
    May 18, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    Hope the item works as it is supposed to.
    May 12, 2015
    As long as my item keeps working I am satisfied.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Well, I am highly satisfied with the product and will be going suggest my big Indian community in Georgia, Washington, New york and all other states. The only drawback I saw is somewhat product price is little bit high but ya best things never comes in cheap price.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Hope to get a Good product a stated and recomended by other users.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    Really high quality batteries compared to the ones on Ebay and Amazon. The batteries I buy from Ebay last 1-2 hours. The ones from this site last 4-5 hours. Highly recommended.