Safety Glasses USA, Inc. Reviews

04/26/2015
Safety Glasses USA, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 269 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Safety Glasses USA, Inc.

Safety Glasses USA, Inc. Rating

More About Safety Glasses USA, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Safety Glasses USA, Inc.

• Apr 22, 2015
    I have been ordering from SGU for years with no issue. always have what I need and always get it quickly.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Good product lines and range of products. Very easy online navigation.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    have had a lot of smith&wesson safety glasses from work tey are the best
  • Apr 21, 2015
    The only problem that I have is that there were no gift options, and not even any options to add a personal message to the order other than in the shipping notes. This is a serious problem - if you are shipping to someone else you should be able to enclose a note somehow - at the very least to tell them why they are getting this - ie, for their birthday, etc
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Perfect for everything I need for the military!! And they are high enough quality to wear as everyday use!
    Needed large safety glasses
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Everything i'm ordering here its to give away to my sub-subcontractor. because of them I have these postion
  • Apr 20, 2015
    This is my third order from here. I am very happy with the site, the prices, and the selection overall. I do wish information was presented about the overall size of each of the glasses on the site. I have a small head/narrow face and it can be tough to find glasses that look good on me. I know there is a "small glasses" section but I'm sure others would be considered medium and still look ok (example the Edge Reclus). As it is I have to sift through reviews on the site and elsewhere online to get some idea if I think a particular pair of glasses will look ok.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Really easy to find what I'm looking for and always has plenty of variety to choose from.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    product is being used for Boy Scout BB shooting ranges. best site with best prices
  • Apr 19, 2015
    This is my first time buying from Safety Glasses USA. The online ordering was very easy. Wide selection of glasses.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    always get good products and good prices
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Thanks for a good product and price.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I was very impressed with the selection and cost of the equipment I purchased thank you
  • Apr 12, 2015
    This was a personal purchase that will be used for work.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Disappointed with delivery, it took 10 days from submitting order. Also disappointed that I only got one glasses protector for the two pair I ordered. Love the glasses, this is my fourth pair.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    i love the product and quality deliver on time so ill continue shopping with safety glasses USA.inc More&more in the future
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 21, 2015
    Price went up 15% in a year
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I found it pretty easy to find and checkout things unlike psiqequipements.com, Theyre all jacked up, and theyre checkout system is broken.
    Apr 18, 2015
    I love the ballistic goggles. Just missing the green lenses