Sahalie Reviews

05/26/2015
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 1279 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

Like the unique items.
  • May 25, 2015
    I am curious to see the quality and fit of what I purchased - this is my first Sahalie purchase.
  • May 25, 2015
    I'm getting to like this store.
    Great clothes - good quality
    Great products. They wear forever
  • May 25, 2015
    Too many items on back order or sizes unavailable
  • May 25, 2015
    I have no problem with Sahalie on its own But it has taken me 2 months to fix a problem with one of your 3rd party organizations... They billed me for 2 months worth of Dr. Info etc.. I don't qualify for any of this so I am still waiting for them to credit my account for 49.90 .Once they do I would have an actual credit balance..Now I must remember to call on Wed. to make sure they credited my account, that would be my 4th phone call.. Also Sahalie charged me $22.00 for a late payment that was actually on time, but Sahalie fixed immed.
  • May 25, 2015
    I was disappointed I did not receive free shipping with the amount I spent. Would have had free shipping anywhere else
  • May 25, 2015
    Love the quality. Will last for years to come!
  • May 25, 2015
    Difficult to remember Promotion code from the beginning moment of shopping, especially if I've looked at many items. By the time of checkout, I no longer remember it and don't want to risk backtracking to find it.
  • May 25, 2015
    Check out was difficult with several failures to advance through account signup as well as the credit page
    Love the dresses.
  • May 25, 2015
    I do not think I will place the rest of my order. I would not have purchased the gift card if I was going to have to wait to use it. Also, the VIP program. If I could use them today I could afford to buy what I had hoped to. Now I won't and if the product isn't available when the gift cards arrive I'm stuck with a gift card I do not need and failed to purchase the merchandise I actually wanted. You need to be more specific in your advertising and state next purchase after you wait for the cards to arrive in the mail in 2 weeks.
  • May 25, 2015
    Finding petite clothing that doesn't look to matronly is not easy. I like to look fashionable, comfortable, with some sophistication while not trying to look to young. For the most part I have been pleased. .
  • May 25, 2015
    Like the variety they have.
  • May 18, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    I had no email confirmation of my order, order shipment or order status. Left me wondering if you even got my order.
  • May 15, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    Great garments, high quality.
  • May 10, 2015
    Love Sahalie!
    May 25, 2015
    Always pleased with purchases from Sahalie!
  • May 3, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    The products are very good, but the prices are quite high. I purchased several skorts which are nice and very breathable (a very good thing since I used these for a trip to hot, humid Florida). Please offer these in more colors (true colors rather than olive/muddy colors). Also, the skorts size ran small; I took the advice of the comments section (written by other purchasers) and ordered a full size larger than I usually wear which turned out to fit beautifully. Oh, how I wish women's clothes sizes were consistent!
  • May 3, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    Tight in bust And very sheer