Sahalie Reviews

07/23/2014
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1136 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

• Jul 23, 2014
    It was disappointing that the items won't be mailed for such a long time. Several of the products I looked at didn't have the color I wanted. Previously when I purchased a skirt and tank top I did so because the catalog showed they matched. When I got the two items they didn't match. To return the product it would have cost half the price of the item so returning it didn't make much sense.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I ordered several winter items from Sahalie and was very satisfied with the ordering process as well as the items I received. Today I ordered 3 items at a great sale price and am looking forward to receiving them quickly as I plan to take them with me on my upcoming trip to Australia.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I'm excited about my purchases today.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I haven't received the product yet, so I couldn't answer some of the question accurately until I do.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I was disappointed by this - after I placed my order I rec'd a pop-up saying I was entitled to $15 off and to click to get the access code. I clicked it and got a blank screen - tried it several times w/ the same result - so no discount although promised - very cheesy of Sahalie!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I can always find something unusual and tempting. From knee socks to shoes to things for cold weather and skiing. Always something tempting. Of course things are a little expensive even on sale - Don't see the same thing every-where I go that way.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I thought that their pricing was very high, but the sale combined with a coupon for signing up for e-mailed updates was enough to bring it down to a price I was willing to pay.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Not allowed to u more than 1 coupon on this order. The shipping price is pricing so I fell as If I didn't reality get an sales on the item I purchase. If I was allowed to uses the orther coupon this would've help
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love one of the tank tops-they say it's the most popular and I can see why. It's SO comfortable!
    So far so good.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love the unique and casually stylish clothing and accessories!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Photo images could be better. Would like to see backs of clothing items.Would also like to have image expand gradually. On this site, you either get the regular boxed image or one that is expanded to a specific predetermined size. Or maybe what I want is the option to see a larger picture, not expanded like now, but in a larger frame altogether to get a better overall look at the item. This is typical on many sites. I do know that I found myself dissatisfied with the photo options and missed those I've used on other sites. Picture is SO important when buying on Web! Also, response time of site often seemed slow.
    COULD NOT FIND HOW LONG STANDARD SHIPPIG TAKES
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I really enjoy Sahalie very much!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love the clothing overall, but really think process are high and usually only buy on sale.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    First time buyer, so it is hard to judge yet.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    We love the styles, but wish there were some longer skirts/dresses, with longer short sleeves of the same styles. Cute!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I'm not sure if my issue with ordering online was the site it my internet connection-
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Both dresses were nice; however one was too small (navy striped) and the other (purple) fit perfectly but was somewhat scratchy as a few of the reviews had indicated. But, it all boiled down to the fact that I just felt, after trying them on, that they weren't really appropriate for a 67 year old woman. :-(
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Irritated that the promo code I received for sighing p for VIP card disappeared and I couldn't apply it
    Jul 23, 2014