Sahalie Reviews

11/27/2014
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1332 reviews. Last rated on 11/27/2014.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

• Nov 27, 2014
    Their fleece is exceptional.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Too many personal questions on survey.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I like the modest practical style of your clothes. I have two teenage daughters and I prefer they style themselves like the models in your catalog rather than the overexposed outfits in most teen catalogs. Your prices are a little on the high side, so I hope the quality of the items I order make it worth it.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Thanks for giving 30% off - however jacking the shipping prices just adds to my distaste for gimices
    Love the products.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I like the style and quality of Sahalie apparel.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I appreciate the diversity in styles with Sahali, but would like to see even more chaoces.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Nice quality products, different from the average.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I like the look of you clothing. Glad to see plus size.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    My wife likes your items.. buying is easy... makes life easyer for me :-D
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Nathalie has good quality items. I would like to see Tall sizes in women's lounge wear. Also I would like to have a bigger selection in the women's pajamas and lounge wear. I have been pleased with most of my purchases. I am a VIP card holder, I would really like discounts on shipping.I also was under the impression that I would receive 5percent discount when using the card @ check out.I would probably order more with more incentives. I am not looking for a hand out, just more incentives being an VIP Card Holder.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I've always been satisfied with my orders.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    My partner has been a Sahalie customer for 5 years. She loves your products. I purchased items she has received in the past and really enjoys. I have commented on the quality and durability of their products so I know I am getting her something she will value. I do appreciate the 30% off offer this week and that it also applied to sale items.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    LOVE THE CLOTHES AND THE QUALITY. I HAVE GOTTEN COMPLIMENTS ON A FEW ITEMS I HAVE WORN.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    outreagous shipping charges, you should be ashamed of yourself, your merchandise is not cheap and charging what you do for shipping only adds insult to injury
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Really looking forward to very first Sahalie fleece... Just like my Aunts!!!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    wish you had offered free shipping on black friday! I like the styles when they are good quality but often the quality isn’t and the prices are still high
    Love the clothes!!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I thought the shipping cost was very high. Also, I received the catalog and the dress I was interested (clearance) didn't even register. I thought it should have at least brought the item up and said sold out. It was the chic batik dress item # e27016.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    I have had this one interaction with Sahalie, have not received the items as just ordered. I would be happy to share thoughts after the purchase, receipt and try the product is complete.
    Nov 27, 2014