Sahalie Reviews

02/13/2016
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1756 reviews. Last rated on 02/13/2016.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

• Feb 13, 2016
    I was disappointed all the colors and sizes were not available. I was also disappointed in the high shipping fees.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Love salaries clothing but usually wait for sales to buy
  • Feb 13, 2016
    I was a little unhappy with the shipping charges. They charged me 17.99 when it was supposed to be 14.99$ it's just a small amount, but their shipping charges are higher than any other Co. I shop with. I'm usually pleased with the items I purchase.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    If the quality of your merchandise is as good as it looks in the catalog, I will be ordering again. I have not ordered from your company in the past.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    I like many of the products shown but not enough offered in my petite Xs size.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Clothing is made of good quality material, especially sweaters & with excellent fit. +Good color selection & different sizes are available.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Very pleased with your clothing.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Haven't been able to put code in for discount hard to change pages
  • Feb 13, 2016
    2 separate people I spoke to on phone regarding a single question, couldn't be answered... both of these people were rather rude. I finally went to Live Chat and I received an answer. ALSO, the web order wouldn't let me receive any other shipping than standard. (AND i am hoping it will not arrive to late, as I would have loved to have expedited shipping...)
  • Feb 13, 2016
    I like the look of the clothes and the fabrics. I have never physically seen any of them so we'll see. I wished they offered free shipping!
  • Feb 13, 2016
    looking forward to receiving my purchases..
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Love what I ordered. Just wish regular shipping was a bit quicker. Kinda used to Amazon!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Shipping charges outrageous. if they were more reasonable or occasional free shipping orders, I would buy more. I often get to the shopping caret and then decide not to buy , because shipping is $15 or so
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Reading product reviews, quality and sizing seem to be a big issue
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Having trouble signing in with a Sahlie account. Doesn't seem to want to take it. Not easy going back to shopping bag. Couldn't get promotion even though it was offer. Wouldn't take code number
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I was surprised and put-off somewhat by the costly shipping charge. Surely, it doesn't cost $14.99 to ship a pair of sandals. The shipping charges will be a factor in any buying decisions that I make with Sahalie in the future. These over-priced sandals will have to be worth it!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    The checkout is awful & if you have something in your cart, it should reserve it long enough for you to pay for it. Shipping charges are a rip off.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Feb 13, 2016
    The tee shirt was coming unsewn in three spots on the side seams. I called asking about having to pay $9.99 for shipping to exchange it. He said he would "waive the label." I didn't know what exactly that meant. He said waive the shipping. The return process seems confusing and unclear, but I was satisfied with exchanging it with no extra expense to me. We'll see how well it works.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Feb 13, 2016
    Postage was too expensive to send to me and higher than most to return.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Comfort is very important to me, but so is being fashionable. I find Sahalie can satisfy both.
    Feb 13, 2016
    Sahalie has products I have come to trust. The things I've ordered I have kept and I am very choosy. I want comfortable clothing, shoes, etc.. yet I want them to be beautiful. I can get both with Sahalie. I look forward to purchasing more from Sahalie. I find quality items and comfort to be more important the older I get. I have been very happy with Sahalie. It makes my husband happy too because I actually am keeping what I order rather than always sending everything back!