Sahalie Reviews

12/20/2014
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1989 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

Showing 1 - 20 of 1989 Reviews
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I just found this site recently and have made several purchases. Love the current sale prices. Tonight the site is slow to come up, but I expect that is because there are so many shoppers.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It was very difficult to complete the checkout because the site wouldn't accept the address as entered. We know it is an accurate address because we have shipped other packages there successfully. Also, there was nowhere to enter the source code or customer number.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    We have always liked the products purchased from Sahalie
    Love comfortable but classy looking clothing for in shape over 50 female
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Upon check out, I was told I qualified for a 10% coupon. I clicked on the button as I could then purchase an item I had been looking at, but could not afford. The next screen then instructed for me to receive what I had been told I qualified for, I had to sign up for a service (with charges attached). This is not a coupon, nor did I qualify. This was not free. This is clearly bait and switch. Very displeased
  • Dec 19, 2014
    We liked their catalog and variety of products. Website was easily accessible and simpel to navigate.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I ordered last Christmas and was very pleased with my purchase. I really like the shoes and shoe brands you offer as well as the styles in clothing. Wish I could afford to buy more often
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I had a prompt response while chatting with representative regarding the use of a promotion code plus checking out was easy as well as finding the items I want.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love the clothing- wish they offered no shipping cost when it is less than a week from Christmas when many others are doing so.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I like the unusual selection of items
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I tried to order this from the email on my iphone but there was no code. So I called for help and she said I could order it with her over the phone but I was away from my credit card at the time even though I had saved the # and info under my account. When I got my credit card and called again, the new lady said there was a code on the website but she couldn't give it to me. So I had to wait until I got to my computer before I could go to your site. It seems like I've been trying to order this jacket all day:P
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I really like your clothing and products - they make wonderful gifts
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Went to checkout and was charged the wrong shipping amount. It should be $9.99 and not $12.99 do to item was 50% of the highest priced item on order. The item was original price $69.98 discounted to 34.98 which makes shipping only $9.99 and not $12.99
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I received a catalog from your company and like the tops so I decided to go online and look and liked what I saw. I received an email for a promotion for a discount and decided to order.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    You are out of the jag jeans dark wash, and the waxed jag jeans in my size!!!!!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    If this pullover is anything like the last one I got from Sahalie -- that I've been wearing (out) for the past six years, I'll be very happy!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I order these socks every Christmas for my son in law and daughter. I should of done it earlier this year to avoid such high shipping. Guess that's the price you pay to live in such a beautiful state.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I look forward to the delivery.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    shipping costs are outrageous to AK or HI. what is the problem?
  • Dec 4, 2014
    No comment at this time. I have not received products yet.
    Dec 19, 2014
    I only ordered 2 small items. One was on backorder which I knew from the beginning. I have received. I cannot rate the products as they have not be used yet.