Sahalie Reviews

07/27/2015
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1084 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2015.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

shipping to expensive
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I think we should be able to take advantage of more then one promo codes at a time
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I have just loved every purchase from Sahalie. All still in my closet after several years
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with the clothing, sizing and quality.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I have always been pleased by Sahalie's styles and quality - and I still have an "Early Winters" fleece I wear a great deal. It is finally getting a little thin!
    great prices, great service
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Your website is very awkward. Your products take way too long to arrive. Returns take too long to show up.. You charge for shipping. If you didn't have unusual clothing i would not shop at Sahalie.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I had difficulty using the checkout system with my phone. Also no way to go back on your survey- I entered theWrong E- Mail address: it is:Cwoodcda @gmail.com
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Sahalie offers a tremendous variety of original ,highly attractive and a very diverse spectrum of clothing, so there is something for anyone's tastes or style preference. I have been very pleased with the several purchases I have made since discovering this company. I feel very comfortable,confident and attractive when I wear the items I have ordered from Sahalie, and have received many compliments on my clothing purchases, on which I base my highly satisfactory opinion of your company and the quality of your products.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I love this website, it has very lovely clothes. I don't understand why the Bella Coola Skirt Prints aren't available online. I want the Rosewood Print Size L.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Love the styles. They have items you don't see everyday and a good selection
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I love the quality and style of Sahaiie products.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Good prices; lively, practical fashion items. Always like going through your catalogs.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I believe over a certain $ amount shipping should be free, absolutely!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Shipping and return charges are very high price :( this stops me from ordering many times
  • Jul 25, 2015
    you have absolutely the best shoes and boots ever!!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    Product was of inferior quality. Edges of the Buff headscarf were unfinished. They weren't even cut evenly making it impossible to fold under and press. Will keep to avoid having to pay return shipping, but was very dissatisfied with product and cannot recommend it to others. Customer service promised they would have someone call me but I have not yet heard from them.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    At least my order went through this time and I didn't have to call customer service and possibly have another horrible experience. I just like the Buff's it's one of the only things that will keep me looking. That and to see if you'll ever have the Saturday trail shorts in camo size 10 back again... Your shipping rates are atrocious, highest I have seen in awhile. Especially when your site isn't user friendly and you have no customer service you think you could do something nice for your customers and lower those shipping rates!!!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I enjoy shopping with Sahalie only this time I had difficulty finding the 'checkout' button. That was frustrating.
    Jul 26, 2015
    Why is there a 20% discount for new customers of email and never a discount for returning customers? It's enough to cause me to cancel my email experience just to get the 20% discount when I re-subscribe. I sincerely enjoy all of the Sahalie products I've purchased and generally have to wait for a sale because the items are more expensive than I normally spend.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I purchased the bandana buff before. Can't believe how incredibly pleased I am, at how well this product works for me. I have fine hair that constantly gets into my eyes when doing yard work. I work on several yards besides my own, until about 9:30 pm. It keeps my head cool, while keeping the hair out of my eyes! Couldn't ask for any better!
    Jul 25, 2015
    The colors of my Buff bandana, were not at all what was pictured in the catalog and online. What was pictured, was bright and beautiful. What I have is dull and ugly. Too many health issues to go through the trouble of sending them back.