Sahalie Reviews

07/21/2014
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1122 reviews.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

• Jul 20, 2014
    Comfortable dresses and shorts!Good quality. Some items more likely to attract younger, while others are more appreciated by those who are older and looking for comfort instead of hip-riding short shorts, and form fitting dresses. Been there...done the cute thing.Shape-shifting of age looks for comfort and a material to survive hot flashes.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I ordered a Buff for a friend's birthday-her last one was destroyed in the spokes of her mountain bike. She bought me my first, ever Buff; it's high time I return the favor!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Shipping too high compared to other comparable sites so I tend not to shop at Sahalie.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    like the variety of outdoor clothing
  • Jul 19, 2014
    The only thing I didn't like was that I read all the reviews, descriptions before finding out the product wasn't available in my size.
    like the style
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I have been disappointed with the back order notification. When you receive part of the order, I would like to know when to expect the other half. I would also like free shipping and talk to a real person concerning my orders. Your audio does not list a person to talk to only push buttons for this or that!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Website advertised $20 off shorts, but link did not show it.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Shipping charges are a little high.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I am very excited to receive the boots I ordered. I hope that they are of excellent quality and will endure the trip to Europe that I am embarking on!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Selection of clothes and accessories is very unique. I like not looking like everyone else!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Website is about average to navigate. Prices and sizing are not always readiy apparent especially when there is a price range for an item.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I have purchased items from Sahalie in the past and been very happy with them.
    Jul 18, 2014
    I don't like to buy clothes online because of fit issues and need to pay for returns if something doesn't fit. I am more likely to buy if I've tried it on somewhere.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Love the clothes, and the looks, however the prices are way to high for my income and unless they are on sale I cannot afford them.
    Jul 19, 2014
    Products good, cost is way to hih, quality is good in most ases, but cannot afford unless they are on sale.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I like you products and the free shopping offers.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    My FreeStyle capris were perfect for my recent trip! Wore them almost every day. Rinsed them out and they dried beautifully.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    shipping is a bit steep
    Jul 19, 2014
    I ordered on 6/25. Email from company said delivery on/near July 4. It is July 19 and I do not have my order!!! Cust service could not tell me why nor did she offer any support or discount.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    My only complaint is that every time I order from Sahalie, there are always items on backorder, ALWAYS. I wish that they would have more in stock to avoid having to wait. I bought 5 items and am only getting 2 right now... will be receiving rest one at a time for the next 3 months! That's ridiculous! But I can't find JAG anywhere else, so I have to put up with it.
    Jul 18, 2014
    The items are of good quality, but the prices are a bit high. The worst is the delays! I bought a pair of Jag jeans and decided to exchange them for Jag ankle pants instead. They were on back order, of course, so I waited. I then got an email stating there would be another delay, so I agreed to wait. Then, another month goes by and a telephone message stating still on back order; call to keep waiting or will be automatically cancelled. They are supposed to be ready next week...I'm hopeful they will be ready, but I won't be shopping Sahalie again anytime soon. Three months to wait for an item is ridiculous.