Sahalie Reviews

08/03/2015
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1030 reviews.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

• Jul 31, 2015
    The online shopping process was good overall. The only thing I couldn't find is a shoe size chart to compare European sizes to US sizes.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Promo code was not honored.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I have shopped footwear with Sahalie for several years now. I am always satisfied with the brand quality and true to size fit. Although I must add that the articles of clothing that I have purchased have always met my expectations for style and fit. I can appreciate the ease and convenience of shopping online with the confidence that what I am purchasing from Sahalie is the quality I am looking for and the price point I expect for that quality. If ever I have had to return an item, and I believe it would have been only 1 occasion, it usually was an oversight on my part, and the customer service associated with that return was swift and courteous.
    I like their skirts.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I like the products and quality offered at Sahalie. Their shipping time seems a little longer than other catalogs.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Love the site however it would be nice if you got free shipping on orders over 79.99, without having to use a promo code. Having the choice of one promo code is fine as long as you don't have to choose between free shipping or using the promo code you "gifted" me in my email. Free shipping on orders over 79$ should be standard for your customers.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Your shipping costs are exorbitant.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The price on the boots I just bought is fantastic.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I am not satisfied with the sale information. Six items on sale is hardly a sale. Only one of my items was a sale item. I am looking less and less at this website, because I am not interested in the other brands associated with it. It is fast becoming a waste of time.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    My main complaint is that shipping is WAY too high. I'd be much likelier to order more if there were a small flat-rate shipping of, say, $4.99, or even better, like L.L. Bean does, free shipping on each order!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Love the clothes and shoes and would buy more, but they are too expensive. I constantly look at my e-mail at the sale items. Every time I wear something I purchased from Sahalie I am complimented and I do give the catalogue out if I have one with me. I wish everything wasn't so expensive.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    Dress was not flattering. A big purple, potato sack. Design was nice.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Unique clothes that show a flair for style and trendy looks as well as classic touches
    Jul 30, 2015
    High quality clothing and came as described
    Jul 29, 2015
    Even your sale prices are way too high.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Love their sales; otherwise, out of my budget!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I have received 2 dresses in the same size that vary greatly in actual size.
    Love catalog merchandise
  • Jul 18, 2015
    shippiing cost a little high for multiple items.
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I have been pleased with most everything that I have purchased from Sahalie.