Sahalie Reviews

10/20/2014
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1167 reviews.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

• Oct 17, 2014
    I thought your shipping charges are very high compared to other sites I shop on. Most of the time I have free shipping with an order if this size.. This may keep me from ordering again unless I am super impressed with the quality of the products
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Have always been very satisfied with the service and merchandise I have purchased from Sahalie.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I look forward to continuing future enjoyable good purchases with Sahalie.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I like the style of clothes.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    LOVE EVERYTHING EVER PURCHASED FROM SAHALIE. WOULD BUY MORE IF MY CREDIT LIMIT WAS MORE
  • Oct 17, 2014
    An e-mail promised 30% discount if I clicked through to Sahalie web site. I had to call Sahalie to assure that the 30% was actually applied to my order. Please fix this glitch: give a promo code in the e-mail or SOMETHING so your promotions actually work. Products are great, staff are helpful -- technology stinks.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Recommended by a friend who traveled to Alaska, who was very pleased with Sahalie fleece. I'm traveling to Amsterdam in December and need warm yet comfortable tops.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I cannot say that I am pleased with the product until the product arrives.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Beautiful silk undergarments that you can not find in stores.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I love Sahalie. I love their clothing,acc,with everything that goes with what I am purchasing. They have beautiful clothing and many optionn.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Would shop more at Sahalie if they had an option for free shipping other than using their brand credit card.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I've been a fan of this company since the late 80's. They always have the BEST STUFF EVER there is NO DISAPPOINTMENT. My best kept secret when buying gifts for family & friends.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    disappointed in the quality of the product - thought the white stitching made the boots look cheap. I may keep to wear in snow as they were very comfortable and cozy; but am looking at other boots to be more dressy. I have very large calves and this is the first boot that I have found to actually fit. Hoping the dressier boots I am ordering also fit.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I ordered one item in small & medium & received BOTH items in MEDIUM-
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Appreciate the variety, color, etc. also variety of styles, ages appeals.
    Oct 17, 2014
    Products arrived a little slowly; post office is slower than the commercial services. Products are quality ok but do not work for me.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    the merchandise was terribly wrinkled upon arrival. No firm backing. Seems to take long time to get here when I paid for delivery
  • Sep 23, 2014