Sailrite Reviews

04/23/2015
Sailrite Ratings and User Reviews. Sailrite is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 710 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2015.

Sailrite Rating

More About Sailrite

Recent Reviews for Sailrite

• Apr 23, 2015
    Love sailrite. They are so helpful with all of their videos. And the prices are very good.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Sailrite, has helped me with a lot of projects, especially on the boat. Thank you
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Good information.......... the how to videos are great
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I like that they have videos showing how to use their products.
    We LOVE Sailrite!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    great place to buy sail making supplies from
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I believe an option to mail by ordinary post is essential. Small orders for overseas customers are ridiculous as the mailing costs more than the products. An option to use ordinary postal service (ie NOT EXPRESS) would reduce the mailing costs of packages considerably and I would purchase more from sailrite.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Love the website and videos. They are very helpful and inspiring. They make me want to buy one of everything you have to offer. I just might.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Pleased to find the fabric we had purchased at Joan's Fabric
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great shopping experience as always.
    love the quality
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Love the videos and products but hate the shipping charges. - Outrageous. Reason why I buy the same products from others when I can.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I would have like the opportunity to ask that you fold the material in half before you shipped it. According to a person in the industry, the shipping would have cost less.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Quickly answered my question for information on their product. Their how-to's and DIY kits will definitely make me purchase the materials from their site.
    Apr 23, 2015
    Great customer service . Plan on buying materials from them.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Good Company. Good website. Good info. Quality products. Great Technical support.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    very nice company to do buisness with. always satisfied
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I did an online chat with BreAnn Allen. She was very, very helpful. I think she went above and beyond what she needed to do to help me. Thanks, BreAnn!!
    Apr 22, 2015
    Great company, excellent customer service.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I have looked for this item on a lot of web sites and you are the only one that I have found that carries on to in bulk. I would be interested in different colors of a the same product if you can get access to it
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I found what I wanted, but I hoped I could have used the Promo Coupon that I had received with my samples, but unfortunately it had expired.
    Apr 22, 2015
    My order was exactly what I expected. Attempting to get in contact with someone was disappointing. I e-mailed but never received a comment back.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Everything fine except no alternative option for international shipping by UPS only.
    So for so good.