Sailrite Reviews

07/30/2015
Sailrite Ratings and User Reviews. Sailrite is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 853 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.

Sailrite Rating

More About Sailrite

Recent Reviews for Sailrite

• Jul 30, 2015
    I did not like this survey popping up at the end and not allowing my receipt to forward to my email.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Suggest they orrder a comment box when making an order. Example, on my order today I used one promo code, but could have used a second for the second fabric. It did not allow a second promo code. Also., I would have liked to ask for a catalogue to be included in the order. I requested a catalogue on line about 3 weeks ago and it has not arrived. Including the catalogue in the order would also save them shipping on mailing me a catalogue.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Was happy to find what I needed. Website suggestion. There's a hover menu that constantly pops up in the way. I know it's supposed to be a quick way to find stuff and other sites, like Advanced Performance Sailing, do exactly the same thing, but it's annoying there too.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I had a bad experience with sailrite shipping to Italy. Sailrite uses USPS instead of FedEx or UPS. The package is lost and had taken over 3 months to figure that out not a good shipping solution for overseas
  • Jul 30, 2015
    You definately need to start using Paypal! It makes the overal buying experience complete and satisfying.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    The videos are very helpful. Products a exceptional. Thank You!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Seems like a great company. I made my first purchase today. YouTube instructional videos are terrific!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I sure wish you had coupons online for discounts and free shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Maybe I should have caught this earlier in my account but when I added my address to the system, it appeared as all caps. But when I was checking out, it apparently recorded that I had actually used upper and lower (title) case. So either I mis-typed or the system made the first characters lower case and the rest was upper I didn't see that until check-out and when I pressed the button to edit it sent me back to the prior screen rather than an entry screen. I felt that I was going to have to navigate out of the checkout process, so I left the address in some assemblance of lower upper (reverse-title) case.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Sailrite has been a delight to work with. I had some issues with my LSZ Ultrafeed machine that were totally my fault and the technicians were great about responding and sending videos embedded in the emails that they sent to help me. I would highly recommend Sailrite to anyone who is breaking into the heavy duty end of sewing. Oh, and the videos that they produce are great, with all the needed details for doing everything from sewing machine maintenance to installing a window in a canvas. Thanks, Sailrite!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    This looks like a great product. If it works well we may need a few more. Using it to drill pilot holes for cabling through Transit stanchions.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great company to work with. Just call them and they respond with expert information and solve the situation. I will be working with them on several projects. Thanks Sailrite
  • Jul 29, 2015
    very happy with prior experience with Sailrite. Taking on a little bigger project this time.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Enjoy your videos so I chose to try your products.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Love dealing with sailrite. Just hate to spend so much on shipping when I just need one item. Would be nice if you had a reduced shipping cost for a bubble wrap envelope or something like it.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Looking forward to do more shopping in the future, just buying minor stuff now to learn to make/fix things on a sailboat I hope to buy in a year or two ☺
  • Jul 22, 2015
    The videos are very helpful. I also called and talked to a gentleman with my first order and he was very patient, helpful and informative. Thank you. So glad I found you for this project.
    Jul 30, 2015
    Love, love your web site, your customer service and your products. It made my project go very smoothly. The on product page videos are extremely helpful. Thank you.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Highly recommended by a friend and I will be shopping here again soon.
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jul 18, 2015
    It is hard to find the exact how to, for instance thread the lsz 1, if you don't use it all the time then I tend to forget.
    Jul 29, 2015
    Ordered two items, one didn't work, called Customer support, said I would be contacted by a tech, before I knew it they had sent me a new item, I saw his e-mail to me later that afternoon. I'd call that real good service.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Good detail when shopping and learning from this company. The videos are very clear to follow.
    Jul 29, 2015
    It is a very good company to do business with.